• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Offer for all Legend/Pinnacle Cardholders to get Eazydiner LTF approval

Open group for Eazydiner Card discussion

Quick Overview

Category
Credit Cards
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

How to procure IndusInd ED Card for Lifetime Free

HNI stands for High Net-worth Individual, so basically HNI accounts are like IndusInd Pioneer account where you have some lakhs or crores of relationship with the bank.
Oh, thanks for guiding. I do have Pioneer in Indusind and Imperia in HDFC and both places RM is involved and its difficult getting approval. Also now i am looking for pioneer metal heritage and still no luck. I dont have relationship worth crore but some lakhs but turnover is big.

I spoke to my RM at length and he checked around a lot but they refused to give ED as LTF but he offered to give it to me for a one time fee of Rs.1999 and then it's LTF. Agreed to confirm over email If needed (from his offical email ID)

I'm not completely sure if I should take up on the offer or not. I already have DineOut offers through Swiggy One + newly launched Zomato Gold offers. Don't know how relevant ED specific offers will be in future.
We DineOut (at restaurants) only about 1-2 times in a month and home delivery is what we do in most other times, so Swiggy One & Zomato Gold is always active

I spoke to my RM at length and he checked around a lot but they refused to give ED as LTF but he offered to give it to me for a one time fee of Rs.1999 and then it's LTF. Agreed to confirm over email If needed (from his offical email ID)

I'm not completely sure if I should take up on the offer or not. I already have DineOut offers through Swiggy One + newly launched Zomato Gold offers. Don't know how relevant ED specific offers will be in future.
We DineOut (at restaurants) only about 1-2 times in a month and home delivery is what we do in most other times, so Swiggy One & Zomato Gold is always active
If you don't want ED prime but you do go out for movies and don't have a card which offers free movies, then you can get this I guess. For me the movie benefit is kind of the main benefit of this card as I already have Magnus which gives 40% off on ED and prime membership. Although not sure if this Axis offer will remain in future.

One time fees?

Are u sure?

One time fees?

Are u sure?
Yes. A little hard for me to believe, so I asked if he can confirm on email and RM readily agreed !

Latest update:- I gave the same reason as above and trying to negotiate further on whether a LTF ED can be provided if I can give higher NRV in future. I have given them good leads and three accounts within the family (Select that will be zero MAB soon). He's trying with some Zonal Head & higher, will give me an update soon

Yes. A little hard for me to believe, so I asked if he can confirm on email and RM readily agreed !

Latest update:- I gave the same reason as above and trying to negotiate further on whether a LTF ED can be provided if I can give higher NRV in future. I have given them good leads and three accounts within the family (Select that will be zero MAB soon). He's trying with some Zonal Head & higher, will give me an update soon
hey, what's the update on this?

hey, what's the update on this?
They agreed to give ED LTF but the CL will be split between the two cards.

I accepted their terms for credit limit split over email. Got SMS confirmation of the application only last week and there's also a CIBIL hit but no further updates after that. RM is following up on a daily basis but they say it's still in process. Hoping to get some positive updates this week.

Update:- Called RM just now. He says it's stuck in some underwriter approval as per card department. He does not know what that means for sure but will try to get more info by EOD

Last edited:
They agreed to give ED LTF but the CL will be split between the two cards.

I accepted their terms for credit limit split over email. Got SMS confirmation of the application only last week and there's also a CIBIL hit but no further updates after that. RM is following up on a daily basis but they say it's still in process. Hoping to get some positive updates this week.

Update:- Called RM just now. He says it's stuck in some underwriter approval as per card department. He does not know what that means for sure but will try to get more info by EOD
Update: RM confirmed my card is approved as of 21st June EOD and I should receive it soon enough. How soon, we don't know :D

Patience is very important with Indus !

I recently got Legend LTF pre-approved with 3 lakh limit (there was no cibil hard enquiry) since I have Indus Exclusive savings account also. What is the experts' advice - should I wait a few months to request EazyDiner card with split limit (1.5L for Legend and 1.5L for EazyDiner) or after few months, they would have stopped issuing ED card LTF?

Tried emailing.
Got a callback. they said. The LTF offer is not valid now. Now the joining, as well as the renewal fee, is there.

I recently got Legend LTF pre-approved with 3 lakh limit (there was no cibil hard enquiry)
Indus always does CIBIL enquiry even for pre-approved cards/ FD Lien cards. Refresh your CIBIL may be you have missed.
since I have Indus Exclusive savings account also. What is the experts' advice - should I wait a few months to request EazyDiner card with split limit (1.5L for Legend and 1.5L for EazyDiner) or after few months, they would have stopped issuing ED card LTF?
Yes ED LTF has stopped.

I obtained a LTF Easydiner card in September, but they terminated my Legend. I have sent them an email requesting a Legend with a split limit.

Update: RM confirmed my card is approved as of 21st June EOD and I should receive it soon enough. How soon, we don't know :D

Patience is very important with Indus !

Finally received EazyDiner CC today after waiting for such a long time since applying Offline :D
RM had to run around a lot because the approval & subsequent process is very difficult. I've emailed customer care to get written confirmation of LTF status just now and will update as soon as I get a revert

Back