• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regarding the Physical Card of BOB SnalDeal CC

tuhin

TF Premier
Hi,

I received one Rupay BOB SD Credit Card under additional card benefit which is issued as LTF. Now, I want the Physical Variant of the same one. I read one piece of info from this TFcommunity that we need to mail them. If anyone has experienced the process, please confirm:

1. Whether the Physical Card issuance of the digital variant is chargeable or not?
2. Will this issuance cancel my LTF benefit?

Please enlighten me.

Thanks

Gaara

TF Ace
Hi,

I received one Rupay BOB SD Credit Card under additional card benefit which is issued as LTF. Now, I want the Physical Variant of the same one. I read one piece of info from this TFcommunity that we need to mail them. If anyone has experienced the process, please confirm:

1. Whether the Physical Card issuance of the digital variant is chargeable or not?
2. Will this issuance cancel my LTF benefit?

Please enlighten me.

Thanks
Generally, the issuance of a physical card based on an existing digital variant should not be chargeable. However, it’s essential to verify this directly with the card issuer (Bank of Baroda) to confirm 1800 225 100 (24*7) crm@bobfinancial.com

Sai2356

TF Neo
Today for BOB CC application physical verification happened..does it means almost card approved, or are there any chances of rejection. After how many from physical verification i will get conformation message from BOB?

Strange

TF Legend
Today for BOB CC application physical verification happened..does it means almost card approved, or are there any chances of rejection. After how many from physical verification i will get conformation message from BOB?
Wait for a week. If any document is missing or required then they will ask you to share over email so keep an eye on on your emails.

Sai2356

TF Neo
BoB is highly unpredictable. @SSV also faced rejection after physical verification and positive feed

Wait for a week. If any document is missing or required then they will ask you to share over email so keep an eye on on your emails.
Finally this happened(We regret to inform you that at present we are unable to process your application as per our internal policies. Please note that the current Rejected decision is in no way reflective of your credit stature, and we will be happy to consider your application when you apply again with updated financial information later.)

James

TF Ace
Finally this happened(We regret to inform you that at present we are unable to process your application as per our internal policies. Please note that the current Rejected decision is in no way reflective of your credit stature, and we will be happy to consider your application when you apply again with updated financial information later.)
Mail to customer service and ask for rejection reason and if they give you any irrelevant or stupid reason. Tell them to check your documents properly. If not, request them to reconsider