• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to upgrade to Axis priority account?

dk619

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi,

I have more than 15L NRV with Axis Bank and would like to switch to an Axis Priority Savings Account.
Currently, on the net banking portal, it shows as Axis Prime. How do I upgrade my account to Axis Priority?
There's an option for account upgrade on the Axis mobile app, but it shows that I'm not eligible for an upgrade.
I don't have any RM to connect with; should I mail someone to get my account upgraded?

Thanks

You cannot convert to priority via mail (I tried, they directed me to go to branch). You have to go to any axis bank branch and ask them to convert it for you. I got it converted by a non-home branch. If your 15L NRV is recent, then it might take some months for their algorithm to come up with an upgrade offer for you.

Hi,

I have more than 15L NRV with Axis Bank and would like to switch to an Axis Priority Savings Account.
Currently, on the net banking portal, it shows as Axis Prime. How do I upgrade my account to Axis Priority?
There's an option for account upgrade on the Axis mobile app, but it shows that I'm not eligible for an upgrade.
I don't have any RM to connect with; should I mail someone to get my account upgraded?

Thanks
Why not burgundy

You cannot convert to priority via mail (I tried, they directed me to go to branch). You have to go to any axis bank branch and ask them to convert it for you. I got it converted by a non-home branch. If your 15L NRV is recent, then it might take some months for their algorithm to come up with an upgrade offer for you.

Okay. I guess I'll have to visit nearby branch then. Its been 2months since I've started maintaining > 15L NRV.
Thank you.

I thought burgundy requires > 30L NRV, I keep rotating funds so I usually have 15L-20L in the account, in the form of savings,FD, demat etc.
Yesterday I enquired with a branch since I plan to get burgundy’s account this year
They said 5l chq to open account and minimum MAB I have to maintain 10l
It’s in metro where I enquired

Yesterday I enquired with a branch since I plan to get burgundy’s account this year
They said 5l chq to open account and minimum MAB I have to maintain 10l
It’s in metro where I enquired

MAB of 10L is in terms of a savings account, right? This doesn't include fixed deposits or other accounts such as demat.
Any idea if Citibank is still open to creating new bank accounts? Citi Priority also has good benefits, but I'm a bit sceptical about them since their retail business is being acquired by Axis.

Y
MAB of 10L is in terms of a savings account, right? This doesn't include fixed deposits or other accounts such as demat.
Any idea if Citibank is still open to creating new bank accounts? Citi Priority also has good benefits, but I'm a bit sceptical about them since their retail business is being acquired by Axis.
Yes Reg mab if they consider all our savings then it’s nrv which will be a high figure
Citi Reg I heard card service acquisition done by axis still we can take accounts from citi but not sure

So I receive my salary on my prestige account. If I grow NRV to 15 lakh through mutual funds and investments, can I convert my salary account to priority savings account and keep receiving salary?

So I receive my salary on my prestige account. If I grow NRV to 15 lakh through mutual funds and investments, can I convert my salary account to priority savings account and keep receiving salary?

If your salary is >1L then you qualify for priority salary account by default.
Yes, if you convert salary to savings account, you can still keep receiving salary in savings account.

Hi, Did you receive the welcome kit again? Thanks :)

Back