• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia Huge discount on Medicine purchase (Pharmeasy) using HDFC Infinia

shsinha

TF Select
VIP Lounge
HDFC Smartbuy portal included Pharmeasy shopping in 10x accelerated reward points benefits. One can get 48% discounts/valueback on medicine purchase using HDFC Infinia through Pharmeasy. See calculation below..
1715162467197.png

Attachments

• 1715162360684.png
    1715162360684.png
    17.9 KB · Views: 297
  • smartbuy.jpg
    smartbuy.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 302
Might be a stupid question

But these accelerated reward points are debit/credit card points or smartbuy points. I have already exhausted 400 on Millenia DC and don't have any other HDFC CC/DC.
Will I get any points/cashback?

But these accelerated reward points are debit/credit card points or smartbuy points. I have already exhausted 400 on Millenia DC and don't have any other HDFC CC/DC.
These are accelerated reward points that you will get on top of the regular points and applicable for cards like Infinia, DCB, Regalia Gold, Regalia etc.
For Millenia its CB AFAIK.

Below is an Infinia Smartybuy screenshot and these are the offers currently available for accelerated RPs.

1725359383059.webp

Those are promotional points, they are completely separate from that 400. Max limit is 1000

Don't worry, you will get them ^^

Can someone please confirm regarding the steps as well
1. login to smart buy
2. redirect to pharmeasy
3. add to cart
4. checkout and pay using HDFC card

Right?
Right. Just a couple other things.

App should shouldn't be installed
There should be no products in the cart before redirecting

You can confirm if your text message with OTP has the merchant name as pharmeasy v

Last edited:
Right. Just a couple other things.

App should be installed
There should be no products in the cart before redirecting

You can confirm if your text message with OTP has the merchant name as pharmeasy v
why app? better to order with website on both mobile or laptop as that is easier to track.. even otp sms should mention smartbuy.. i have used mutliple times and have got 10x points..

Back