• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BLR Domestic lounge T1 excluded from Diners Club Network

vibrant143

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Recently visited BLR Domestic lounge T1 and Diners Black card did not work. I went to 080 Lounge T1.
Its updated in their website as well : https://www.dinersclub.com/cardmembers/airport-lounges-results/#!India/Bangalore/BLR
Anyone experienced same in T1?
I think they share the traffic. Card which has access for BLR domestic lounge , will not have access for 080 and vice Versa. My sbi platinum debit card did not work in BLR domestic lounge but it worked in 080.

Sriky

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Recently visited BLR Domestic lounge T1 and Diners Black card did not work. I went to 080 Lounge T1.
Its updated in their website as well : https://www.dinersclub.com/cardmembers/airport-lounges-results/#!India/Bangalore/BLR
Anyone experienced same in T1?
I still see it on the List of accepted lounges published on the HDFC site (Attachment) as well as the Diners Network App (SS below).

Screenshot_2024-03-30-17-22-29-278_com.dci.WebAppTest.jpg

Can you please confirm the amount you were charged for accessing 080 using diners, is it INR 2?
Read a post from 2022 which says INR 885 would be charged first and then a refund would be processed the by bank. Wanted to cross check on the latest stats.

Attachments

• DCBM - Domestic Lounges.pdf
    163.1 KB · Views: 5

Firewing224

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I still see it on the List of accepted lounges published on the HDFC site (Attachment) as well as the Diners Network App (SS below).

Can you please confirm the amount you were charged for accessing 080 using diners, is it INR 2?
Read a post from 2022 which says INR 885 would be charged first and then a refund would be processed the by bank. Wanted to cross check on the latest stats.
Only 080 is accessible using DCB. Only 2 Rupees Charge is there. I've been using it since 2023.

subham23

TF Buzz

Surprised, may be they've not updated pdf, source of your screenshot, Dom T1 stopped almost a year i think.
For 080 T1, they charged Rs 2/-

yashendra2797

TF Select
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Around 2-3 weeks back the M&G person told me BLR is about to undergo renovation and traffic will be switched to 080 for the time being. Don't know how true it is.

Firewing224

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Around 2-3 weeks back the M&G person told me BLR is about to undergo renovation and traffic will be switched to 080 for the time being. Don't know how true it is.
There 4 lounges in T1. They can undertake renovation in 1 BLR. Traffic can shift to 2nd BLR and 1st 080.

There will still be 1 x 080 to handle premium segment.