• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

i am unable ti view of e debit card of easy acess account

danish

TF Ace
i opened my axis digital easy access account 2 days ago i got e debit card an di was able to view e debit card but toady when i try to view my e debit card it is saying you are not eligible to view the e card

Try tomorrow. May be some technical issue..Better take screenshot next time to save yourself from such hiccups
in the netbanking i can see my two debit card one my e debit and other is online rewads master debit which card no is different from e debit card . and one thing more today 590 debited from my account for the e debit card why . i think e debit card is free . it was written debited for card issuance and last 4 digits were of my virtual debit card . they should deduct for that master debit card as i think it is physcial card . which is yet to be dispatched

in the netbanking i can see my two debit card one my e debit and other is online rewads master debit which card no is different from e debit card . and one thing more today 590 debited from my account for the e debit card why . i think e debit card is free . it was written debited for card issuance and last 4 digits were of my virtual debit card . they should deduct for that master debit card as i think it is physcial card . which is yet to be dispatched
For Digital Easy Access, E-Debit Card is chargeable and Physical Online Rewards DC is Free

Already answer by @VISHESH_BANSAL

Thats is the best way to handle the things.You might get your issue resolved soon
does e debit card and physical debit card activation offer are different . meaning if i do my first transaction using e debit i will get 500 voucher if i do my first transaction using my physical debit card will i get another voucher

does e debit card and physical debit card activation offer are different . meaning if i do my first transaction using e debit i will get 500 voucher if i do my first transaction using my physical debit card will i get another voucher
Website pe Tncs likhi hogi.
Jaake read karo.
Since you are Medical Student cracking tncs is not so difficult for you

T&C of the offer is like this
Get a Rs. 500 shopping voucher redeemable via Grab Deals on completing first Debit Card transaction within 30 days of account opening.

Seems it linked to your account .So you will get only one voucher per account .

T&C of the offer is like this
Get a Rs. 500 shopping voucher redeemable via Grab Deals on completing first Debit Card transaction within 30 days of account opening.

Seems it linked to your account .So you will get only one voucher per account .
ok then i am using my physical debit card for the first transaction , does credit card bill payment through mobikiwik is eligible for the voucher

Website pe Tncs likhi hogi.
Jaake read karo.
Since you are Medical Student cracking tncs is not so difficult for you
agar terms and condition sahi se likha hota toh mai prestige account open karta .

axis bank has its unique policy form other banks

ok then i am using my physical debit card for the first transaction , does credit card bill payment through mobikiwik is eligible for the voucher
yes, Definitely

Only condition is, do any transaction within 30 days from account opening

Back