• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

I get this message every time I buy a gift voucher from Amazon. Does this mean I won't get 5% cashback with my Millenia card through Amazon?

Fir se befaaltu ka rona dhona? Arrey bhai are you using Millennia CC or DC? If you are using Millennia DC on Amazon for GC then you won't get anything. But if it is CC then ignore this message as it is for DC. Millennia DC only gives cashback when used on smartbuy for purchase of GC. On Amazon directly it provides 2.5% for online txn and 1% for wallet load.

Bank kuch bhi sms bhej de yeh logo ke brain ke neurons corrupt ho jaate hai. Haye kahi mera 5% naa aaye. Ab bank ko call ki naa bhai toh sach mein nahi aayega. Mast zondagi jiyo. Jo marzi karo par never call bank until unless you are asking for something genuine.

Fir se befaaltu ka rona dhona? Arrey bhai are you using Millennia CC or DC? If you are using Millennia DC on Amazon for GC then you won't get anything. But if it is CC then ignore this message as it is for DC. Millennia DC only gives cashback when used on smartbuy for purchase of GC. On Amazon directly it provides 2.5% for online txn and 1% for wallet load.

Bank kuch bhi sms bhej de yeh logo ke brain ke neurons corrupt ho jaate hai. Haye kahi mera 5% naa aaye. Ab bank ko call ki naa bhai toh sach mein nahi aayega. Mast zondagi jiyo. Jo marzi karo par never call bank until unless you are asking for something genuine.
Yeah it's millenia CC. Used for the first time for AGV so was wondering. Thanks for clarifying.

Yeah it's millenia CC. Used for the first time for AGV so was wondering. Thanks for clarifying.
First love and first txns have the ability to destroy you. Ak47 thodi chalani hai jo pehli baar darr lag raha hai. But Millennia CC has card feature cashback on 10 sites so no matter how you use card on these 10 sites, you always gonna get 5%.

Do remember you will get 5% has maximum limit of 1000 and credited as cashpoints which will be credited on Day 1-3 of every month and you will be able to redeem it after next statement generation. If your txn date is Aug 16, you will see 5% equal to total of txn amt on Sep 1 evening or Sep 2 morning. Will be available for redemption once statement generates. Aur haan 30/31 ki txns settle on 1/2 of every month so avoid doing any txns on these 2 days or else you will have to wait for another month for points to be credited. Now loot lo jaake 1000 ki pesnion. :ROFLMAO:

First love and first txns have the ability to destroy you. Ak47 thodi chalani hai jo pehli baar darr lag raha hai. But Millennia CC has card feature cashback on 10 sites so no matter how you use card on these 10 sites, you always gonna get 5%.

Do remember you will get 5% has maximum limit of 1000 and credited as cashpoints which will be credited on Day 1-3 of every month and you will be able to redeem it after next statement generation. If your txn date is Aug 16, you will see 5% equal to total of txn amt on Sep 1 evening or Sep 2 morning. Will be available for redemption once statement generates. Aur haan 30/31 ki txns settle on 1/2 of every month so avoid doing any txns on these 2 days or else you will have to wait for another month for points to be credited. Now loot lo jaake 1000 ki pesnion. :ROFLMAO:
I purchased an Amazon voucher worth Rs 1000 on August 18th. Upon reviewing my reward points today, I noticed that I did not receive any cash points for this voucher purchase. However, I did receive 145 cash points for a Rs 2900 purchase from Flipkart.

Please confirm if anyone has received cash points for purchasing a Amazon voucher

I purchased an Amazon voucher worth Rs 1000 on August 18th. Upon reviewing my reward points today, I noticed that I did not receive any cash points for this voucher purchase. However, I did receive 145 cash points for a Rs 2900 purchase from Flipkart.

Please confirm if anyone has received cash points for purchasing a Amazon voucher
So you reviewed after you received your credit card statement?

Check again at website and recalculate now as after midnight today morning everybody gets their cashpoints.

Back