• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

I have HDFC bank credit card. These limit. 1.5 lakh but my cibil show 15000 (15k) So what is do fix my cibil issue

check in cibil report that when does hdfc report your data in cibil mostly it will be last day of every month (check date reported under your card details) and then just use your card as much as you want to show your limit upto your real credit limit and then that used limit as on last day of month will be reported to cibil as your utilised limit...

try only if your bill generation date is not end or start of month..

your cibil will be effected for a month or two because of more utilised limit shown in cibil
so if you have other cards that has good limit then you can try otherwise leave it

This is a myth, it has been debunked. CIBIL follows the same calculation method here as TransUnion does in U.S. If a bank doesn't report the credit limit of a card, then CIBIL will exclude that card from calculation of overall credit utilization.
Bro trust me. I personally faced such situation. I used to have only HDFC card later by realizing the situation I applied for other bank card. Then only my cibil started boosting. Until I get a new new card my cibil utilization calculated based on the high credit utilization of my hdfc card only.

Bro trust me. I personally faced such situation. I used to have only HDFC card later by realizing the situation I applied for other bank card. Then only my cibil started boosting. Until I get a new new card my cibil utilization calculated based on the high credit utilization of my hdfc card only.
Bro same here i have only hdfc card

Back