• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

My CIBIL Score Debt is shown as Negative. Does it matter?

Unutilised credit limits will not have impact or support on credit score
So always use little and pay on time
The thing is, I won't be able to use it. Since its merged with my bank account.

The only way to use this, would be to empty my actual bank amount (4L) and the use the remaining overdraft limit.

This will report to credit bureau that i am utilizing my credit, but i won't get pre-approved credit cards.

Like @D₹V said, it is a loan and fi it doesn't affect my account negatively or postively, I will keep it. Is that good enough?

But it's loan.

Even if he doesn't use, won't effect anything.

Just monthly timely payments will count automatically.
You mean, the "Actual Payment Amount" of my overdraft account, which is like 8L+ in my credit report?

The only way to use this, would be to empty my actual bank amount (4L) and the use the remaining overdraft limit.

This will report to credit bureau that i am utilizing my credit, but i won't get pre-approved credit cards.

Like @D₹V said, it is a loan and fi it doesn't affect my account negatively or postively, I will keep it. Is that good enough?
Don't worry it won't affect your CIBIL. @D₹V is right. Take a chill pill. Just keep using your Debit card for different purchases. You will get your pre approved offer in 6-9 months.

How they offer u overdraft facility
Is there any property collateral required to pledged?

Got it via OD against FD

Though, I think they can offer without any securities. Probably depends on your NRV and that will incur charge to just keep it active.
First thing, don’t worry about OD against FD..
It won’t do any harm to your CIBIL , at the same time it won’t do any good either..
Same goes for your pre-approved offers as well..
What is your score before and after OD??
To get a pre approved offer:
1) add any utility bill in Bill pay and make it as smart-pay
2) pay other CC using HDFC DC in HDFC Bill pay
3) Use HDFC DC as much as possible
4) Use PayZapp and
5) most importantly read my posts..as I am 5 months senior to you and in similar boat…
This step 5 is very important ;) ;)

It won’t do any harm to your CIBIL , at the same time it won’t do any good either..
4) Use PayZapp and
5) most importantly read my posts..as I am 5 months senior to you and in similar boat…
Waiting for HDFC pre approval? 😜

4) Use PayZapp and
Thank you. Its great to hear that it won't impact the chances of getting a pre-approved card.

My score wasn't generated before, it was just recently generated when I had OD activated. It generated a score of 744. Is that good?

1. I did add 1 utility bill payment.

2. Don't have access to other CCs, so can't pay that way.

3. Yes, i am trying to use it whenever i want to.

4. Can't use payzapp on my phone, it apparently doesn't support it. (Pixel 7 and Android 14)

5. Are you referring to you decoding hdfc online apply form? If yes, fortunately I saw it when I joined TF community. Its quite helpful to know, when they are confirming details and actually giving out cards without documentation.

Btw what was your average bank balance in these 5 months. And what card you want and what card are they offering right now and at first pre-approved offer.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231028-220935~2.png
    Screenshot_20231028-220935~2.png
    43.6 KB · Views: 5
Thank you. Its great to hear that it won't impact the chances of getting a pre-approved card.

My score wasn't generated before, it was just recently generated when I had OD activated. It generated a score of 744. Is that good?

1. I did add 1 utility bill payment.

2. Don't have access to other CCs, so can't pay that way.

3. Yes, i am trying to use it whenever i want to.

4. Can't use payzapp on my phone, it apparently doesn't support it. (Pixel 7 and Android 14)

5. Are you referring to you decoding hdfc online apply form? If yes, fortunately I saw it when I joined TF community. Its quite helpful to know, when they are confirming details and actually giving out cards without documentation.

Btw what was your average bank balance in these 5 months. And what card you want and what card are they offering right now and at first pre-approved offer.
So it seems you don’t have any CC..
In that case , 744 is okay.. ideally 750 and above is good to have…

Start using pay zap somehow..
Take one electronic item on HDFC Debit card emi..
You will get a pre approved CC offer at around 4 to 6 months time..

Use as many HDFC products as possible..
Take one FD and one RD..

I started with preferred, now Imperia.. Total Relationship value slowly increased to now 15 L..
I got LTF MB CC offer with 1.17 L limit..
Regarding my posts, search for “HDFC “ term and in the BY input box , type my name..
Or follow me then you can get to see what I post
All the best

So it seems you don’t have any CC..
In that case , 744 is okay.. ideally 750 and above is good to have…

Start using pay zap somehow..
Take one electronic item on HDFC Debit card emi..
You will get a pre approved CC offer at around 4 to 6 months time..

Use as many HDFC products as possible..
Take one FD and one RD..

I started with preferred, now Imperia.. Total Relationship value slowly increased to now 15 L..
I got LTF MB CC offer with 1.17 L limit..
Regarding my posts, search for “HDFC “ term and in the BY input box , type my name..
Or follow me then you can get to see what I post
All the best
Taking EMI on DC isn't necessary.

• Hehe
Reactions: SSV
Back