• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

I have Indusind Grande account, useless ?

Buddy who told you this ? with Grande its lifetime free acco. to my BM. He said to me today. (No spend etc)
Not everyone can get it LTF, BM has all powers to get it done if he wants to do it.

Below quote also mentioned the same.
Apply for pinnacle. You will get ltf + joining fees of 5k+gst gets reversed once u cross 50k in 90 days.
Post that u can downgrade to Exclusive and get 0mab

I got the right guy.
Yes, I have funds. Right now my grande Saving account have 5L and I am ready to make to 10L for Pioneer.
But the main issue is with Pioneer account PIONEER Heritage Metal Credit Card we have to pay 1.8L fees for lifetime and 90K with annual fees
They are not worth 2L fees. Try to offer him something (anything like FD or something which isn't loss like 2L) and see if he can get it done with 0 joining fees.

TO be frank, they kept this high charges just to make the card exclusive & make the card user special. Not many people will spend 2L as joining fee or 90k as annual fee for such a card. Its meant to be given LTF, so convince him to get it :)

Today I managed to convince BM to give me LTF Emeralde. Need to see how he will get it done.

They are not worth 2L fees. Try to offer him something (anything like FD or something which isn't loss like 2L) and see if he can get it done with 0 joining fees.

TO be frank, they kept this high charges just to make the card exclusive & make the card user special. Not many people will spend 2L as joining fee or 90k as annual fee for such a card. Its meant to be given LTF, so convince him to go it :)

Today I managed to convince BM to give me LTF Emeralde. Need to see how he will get it done.
Agree.
My branch is new hope i will get.
will try tomorrow. let see :)
Which account do u have in icici ?
LTF Emeralde nice
which card do u have?

Hey I just checked imobile app in offers I am getting Sapphiro Pre-approved but fees is showing. How to make it LTF ?
Check if you are eligible for alumni program. If you are from premier institution, this is the best deal.

Else see if you can negotiate via salary account or home loan or personal loan (if you already have them).

For me, ICICI is willing to upgrade my LTF rubyx to paid sapphiro..... funny thing that I already have LTF sapphiro...

1702013301219.png

Check if you are eligible for alumni program. If you are from premier institution, this is the best deal.

Else see if you can negotiate via salary account or home loan or personal loan (if you already have them).

For me, ICICI is willing to upgrade my LTF rubyx to paid sapphiro..... funny thing that I already have LTF sapphiro...

View attachment 36909
I heard very bad things about icici in upgrading to LTF sapphire.
I had loan with them but last month I cleared it. Missed it.
They directly say show salary of 2L per month and I am a businessman so said 50 Lakh cheque :D I was like its not that premium card.

They directly say show salary of 2L per month and I am a businessman so said 50 Lakh cheque :D I was like its not that premium card.
ICICI cards are not good for anything else... other then BOGO and few more. Very bad for spend benefits.

50 lakh for a lame card like Sapphiro? Tell them that 50 lakh can get me cards like Infinia or Magnus for burgundy !!

No, They are saying every wait 1 week its been 2 weeks same story. They said the limit is not coming so we can't apply pinnacle. yesterday I told them I will close my account let see what will happen.
Any luck with pinnacle LTF?

@Sachin2008 : Did you apply for the LTF Pinnacle Credit Card directly from the branch? I want to get this card without fulfilling the condition below from the Branch Manager: Joining and Annual Fee waived off. Rs. 5000 fees will be charged if spends are below 50,000 in the first 3 months.

I am meeting him to downgrade my account to Exclusive, so maybe I can first get the CC and then downgrade.

Last edited:
@Sachin2008 : Did you apply for the LTF Pinnacle Credit Card directly from the branch? I want to get this card without fulfilling the condition below from the Branch Manager: Joining and Annual Fee waived off. Rs. 5000 fees will be charged if spends are below 50,000 in the first 3 months.

I am meeting him to downgrade my account to Exclusive, so maybe I can first get the CC and then downgrade.
So, even with Grande now they have introduced a conditional joining fee for Pinnacle CC? I thought Grande holders get it truly LTF pre-approved.

No, They are saying every wait 1 week its been 2 weeks same story. They said the limit is not coming so we can't apply pinnacle. yesterday I told them I will close my account let see what will happen.
I have heard if you have an existing IndusInd card, you can split the limit with it and that way you can keep both cards.

Back