• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

I have Indusind Grande account, useless ?

So, even with Grande now they have introduced a conditional joining fee for Pinnacle CC? I thought Grande holders get it truly LTF pre-approved.
@xfactcc : Yes, For Grande Savings account holders --> if we don't spend 50,000 INR within 3 months after the card is issued, we will be charged 5000 INR.

I've downgraded from Grande to Exclusive within a month and am maintaining 1L INR now. I didn't apply for the Pinnacle CC as I find it not worth it.

@xfactcc : Yes, For Grande Savings account holders --> if we don't spend 50,000 INR within 3 months after the card is issued, we will be charged 5000 INR.

I've downgraded from Grande to Exclusive within a month and am maintaining 1L INR now. I didn't apply for the Pinnacle CC as I find it not worth it.
You could just get it for the 0 mab Exclusive! Doesn't hurt.

Hi, how did you downgrade. My RM told me to visit the bank with a letter. She doesn't want me to downgrade mostly so making it harder.

No, They are saying every wait 1 week its been 2 weeks same story. They said the limit is not coming so we can't apply pinnacle. yesterday I told them I will close my account let see what will happen.
what happened in the end
i am planning to get the grande account just for the sake of pinnacle card and then downgrading it.
i would like to know your experience

I have been successful in this story.
Legend with Select.
Upgraded to Grande.
Got Pinnacle with Grande.
Downgraded To Exclusive with Pinnacle
Could you give info on how long will each process like applying for pinanacle after opening account and time taken for downgrade and the process
i am currently on same roadmap as yours

Is there any easier way to downgrade grande account to exclusive? I got pinnacle card, and want to downgrade to exclusive account

My RM is asking me to visit branch and fill some form.

Back