• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

i need help

The things you can see on this forum. This is what happens when you lie. If you would've showed some patience you could've easily gotten the card LTf like most other members. :ROFLMAO:

No they won't. Coz its cobranded card. If you've any other unsecured card, then don't take fd based card. It won't help you in getting unsecured cards easily. Better hunt for unsecured ones or fd cards like IDFC Wow which doesn't get reported as secured on cibil report.
if i take idfc fd card can i covert it to unsecured card after one year and how much fd should i book

No they won't. Coz its cobranded card. If you've any other unsecured card, then don't take fd based card. It won't help you in getting unsecured cards easily. Better hunt for unsecured ones or fd cards like IDFC Wow which doesn't get reported as secured on cibil report.
Unsecured Cards m Employeement details toh share karni hi hogi.

Ghum phir ke wahi scene ho jaayega.

IDFC WOW is good option for FD Backed Card

now i have close my all hdfc card . can you tell me can kotak give myntra card on fd
Highly unlikely as it is a co-branded card. You could try to apply for it through Myntra I suppose. This time be honest with your application, if you have some spends with Myntra, you may even get the card without income-proof verification.

Back