• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

i need help

Then it is a Problem.
Call Customer Care and ask them which Address is updated as Communication and Permanent Address in HDFC records.

Then You have to do the struggle if Permanent Address is wrong in HDFC records.

Then it is a Problem.
Call Customer Care and ask them which Address is updated as Communication and Permanent Address in HDFC records.

Then You have to do the struggle if Permanent Address is wrong in HDFC records.
can my address be updated by sending the address update form or will close all my hdfc credit card . as i have other relation with hdfc bank but their is no change .

can my address be updated by sending the address update form or will close all my hdfc credit card . as i have other relation with hdfc bank but their is no change .
Visit Branch. They are in better Position to Solve your issue.

But first check with customer care if HDFC records have different Permanent Address.

Savings Account Records and Credit Card Records both are seperate.

Change in one does not affect other unless you give your explicit consent for changing Address in Both

or i am thinking that i will close that tata neu card first . i have received the duplicate copy of my application form of my first credit card , in the form my communication and permanent address is same then i will mail hdfc why you update wrong address in my cibil report and i will show them my application form of my first credit card where permanent address and current is same

or i am thinking that i will close that tata neu card first . i have received the duplicate copy of my application form of my first credit card , in the form my communication and permanent address is same then i will mail hdfc why you update wrong address in my cibil report and i will show them my application form of my first credit card where permanent address and current is same
Try disputing it first through CIBIL.

hi i saw trick of ltf of tata neu card by putting the company name tcs in the community i applied it my card was approved but today when i checked my cibil i saw that hdfc updated the office adrdess of tcs in my cibil . please tell me how it remove it from cibil
You have axed yourself. Sooner or later your card will be shot down because of this income falsification. It may put you in legal trouble. So for our own wellbeing, don't repeat this in future.

The kind of gimmics people are comfortable doing for a simple credit card is scary! Imagine if they had verification for his application!
i did not read the comments in thread of the trick and i did not knew that my address will be updated i only read the trick and applied and now i regret

i did not read the comments in thread of the trick and i did not knew that my address will be updated i only read the trick and applied and now i regret
Any financial institution will add your information on file with them. It's not exclusive to credit cards. And sometimes they don't even add the address given on file. In my case, HDFC added an address that is in Maharashtra and neither me, my family nor my relatives there. I have to now waste my time to get it removed.

B
i only entered the company name tcs i did not add any address
Bhai, also check Crif, Experian and Equifax. In crif report every form of my address is reported (around 20 variations jisme executives alag alag spelling aur punctuation kar dete hain). So 20 addresses are reported in my CRIF report. Check yours and try to remedy there as well. All the best !

Back