• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

I need suggestions for applying Card to Card HDFC Millennia Credit Card.

Vicky99

TF Buzz
I want to apply for millennia credit card via card to card but some person says that it requires 1lac limit in existing card some say only 50k .. anyone having complete information regarding card to card apply for millennia credit card ?

Okay sure but it's better to apply C2C
I don't know what's going on with HDFC, when I was applied for the card it was declined, 2days after I have checked again it was declined, suddenly today its shows as it was in process. Any idea about this? how long they take time to approve credit card.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    186.4 KB · Views: 57
They are not helping, for first mail they said to wait till 12th July, yesterday i have received another mail mentioned wait till 21st July. 🙂
I got a call from HDFC, but i Don't have any address proof for current address other than IDFC Bank Statement. So they requested to me update my aadhar address with IDFC passbook or Statment. Sadly I don't have passbook to update aadhar address, I have get bank certified statement with seal and sign to upload statement as address proof in Aadhar Portal🥺.

Back