• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

I need suggestions for applying Card to Card HDFC Millennia Credit Card.

Vicky99

TF Buzz
I want to apply for millennia credit card via card to card but some person says that it requires 1lac limit in existing card some say only 50k .. anyone having complete information regarding card to card apply for millennia credit card ?

It depends on bank
Generally 1 year old is required according to bank employee ... Yes and ICICI people asked me for 1 year old card

BOB is an exception ... I applied with 2 month old HDFC business moneyback and got card
Yeah heard from many that Bob needs 2 years old card for C2C but I applied using SBI SimplyClick 1L 7-8 months old card got BoB Premier with same 1L limit.

Ah nice
I went to ICICI months ago for C2C but they didn't take my card

Maybe Axis, SBI are different

Did you take personal cards from SBI, Axis or corporate cards?
Axis Flipkart and SBI SimplyClick.
Closed the ICICI Business card in Sep 2021 and got personal ICICI Coral card in May 2022, that too using SBI SimplyClick. Needless to say that I too got rejected several times mostly due to problems with office and residential addresses. Got Axis, SBI and BoB on 2nd attempts and ICICI on 4th attempt across 2 years.

What others have you aimed for
Amazon pay ICICI, which got rejected 2 times, once in 2020 and again after 6 months. Still don't have it. Might get now, since I have a Coral card.

Wanted a Millennia, got Pre-approved Business Moneyback, today talked to BM but he just explained me how pre-approved offers are generated in back-end and they have no control, but promised to get upgraded to Millennia after 6 months if I take this card now.

Right now using all cheap and cashback cards, but really wanted to get into miles game although that require premium cards like Amex & Citi which are not available at my location and don't have the required ITR as of now, as they don't accept Pvt Ltd company ITR, just individual ITR. Doesn't makes sense to get into 30% IT slab and leave 25% corporate slab, just to get credit cards.

I will update the status next week, my address change in Aadhar in process. Hope everything will be fine 🙂.
Finally applied C2C for Millenia with APay. I have shared my coral and Apay statement. They are ok with APay and proceeded further. is HDFC usually do Home and office verification?

Last edited:
Finally applied C2C for Millenia with APay. I have shared my coral and Apay statement. They are ok with APay and proceeded further. is HDFC usually do Home and office verification?
When I contacted the hdfc agent, he denied accepting the apay card statement for card2card processing.
He said hdfc doesnt consider cobranded.
Asked for Normal card statement other than any cobranded one.
Hope in your case, it gets approved.

I have doubt regarding verification process, is HDFC will do both Home and Office address? because my office and room address are same except floor difference.

When I contacted the hdfc agent, he denied accepting the apay card statement for card2card processing.
He said hdfc doesnt consider cobranded.
Asked for Normal card statement other than any cobranded one.
Hope in your case, it gets approved.
Got a verification call from HDFC in the morning. They are processing my application.

Then you can try to apply APay CC. I have tried and applied Coral, since my salary was credited to ICICI and had FD card. So process went smoothly and approved for me. But i suggest you to get APay. Then you can get coral with APay.
I am also having a salary account in ICICI should I apply for coral CC .?

Back