• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Adani One Credit Cards | Full Details

Nothing wrong. If you have 3 CIBIL accounts of ICICI it's getting rejecting right away.

- Separate account for Co Branded cards.
- Gemstone cards separate account.
- Emeralde card separate account.
I have 4 ICICI credit card accounts

- ICICI Platinum + Coral cards
- ICICI Rubyx Dual
- ICICI APay
- Emeralde PM

Is this card only for salaried persons? I tried to apply for this card but there was only one entry in employment section and it was salaried only.

I have Amazon Pay, MMT Signature, Platinum, Coral Rupay & Sapphiro dual variant.

I don't think this adani card is worth it if you don't live in the city adani operates airport or you frequently travel to airports managed by adani group. Because only selling point is Pranaam meet & greet on 5K variant card.

I didn't took this Adani one. It doesn't have any value for me.

I meant I had 3 card accounts when I got EPM. so its possible to have this card even if you have 3 card accounts.
We will see the different cases of approvals and rejection.

BTW your Emeralde PM is pre approved or you got it approved from BM??

I can now my see the card in IMobile app of ICICI - had actually applied thinking the welcome benefits should be good enough!
But with the detailed t&c, thinking not to use! I live in NCR and thinking...

Reactions: SSV
Caution:
Since the last 2 days, I started receiving lot of spam calls (also got a call from someone who claimed to be from TRAI claiming that my phone will be barred in 2 hours which ofcourse didnt happen)!

The only change with me which could have caused the trigger are two:
  • My application to the Adani One ICICI credit card - which is now available in my ICICI IMobile application since yesterday
  • My wife went on vacation and I have been ordering from zomato / swiggy since the last 4 days
Crazy - Apart from taking an insurance of cyber security, we also need strong laws of data security with high level of AI integration....that should be the future which may be our kids will eye for :)

Caution:
Since the last 2 days, I started receiving lot of spam calls (also got a call from someone who claimed to be from TRAI claiming that my phone will be barred in 2 hours which ofcourse didnt happen)!

• My application to the Adani One ICICI credit card - which is now available in my ICICI IMobile application since yesterday
  • My wife went on vacation and I have been ordering from zomato / swiggy since the last 4 days
Crazy - Apart from taking an insurance of cyber security, we also need strong laws of data security with high level of AI integration....that should be the future which may be our kids will eye for :)
This is nothing new. Lot of people claimed that they received similar spam calls when they applied for Sapphiro LTF via Alumni Program. ICICI's credit card team sells data of their customers.

Caution:

Get a 2nd phone number. Use it on your dual sim phone (that way you can install banking apps). Set - Block all calls. You will get random sms as well as banking and cc stuff. Keep sms notification OFF. Thank me later 😁

Reactions: SSV
Back