• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Lifetime Free Under Alumni Program : Full Details And Application Link

I'm currently a student at 1 of the premier institutes & therefore applied for this card. I currently hold ICICI platinum & Coral RuPay. I received a call within 2hours of applying but the customer representative told me I must be an alumni to apply for this card.

yes, there was one link shared in this forum only. refer to my previous comments. I too had asked for the same.
Now they are asking to share sms/email screenshot as per offer terms. What shall I reply 😅?

We inform you that the offer can be availed by the customers who will receive the communication from ICICI Bank via e-mail / sms / notifications.

We request you to forward the e-mail / sms communication received by you regarding the promotional offer or screen shot of the offer to check and assist you further.

Now they are asking to share sms/email screenshot as per offer terms. What shall I reply 😅?

We inform you that the offer can be availed by the customers who will receive the communication from ICICI Bank via e-mail / sms / notifications.

We request you to forward the e-mail / sms communication received by you regarding the promotional offer or screen shot of the offer to check and assist you further.
Hi, please check mail with subject below. I have mentioned the same and asked on twitter. They called me and then sent tata cliq voucher via mail. They also said an sms with details was triggered within week of first transaction but never got one.

Get a Tata CLiQ voucher worth Rs 500 on your 1st transaction with ICICI Bank Sapphiro American Express Credit Card​

We request you to forward the e-mail / sms communication received by you regarding the promotional offer or screen shot of the offer to check and assist you further
Hi, please check mail with subject below. I have mentioned the same and asked on twitter. They called me and then sent tata cliq voucher via mail. They also said an sms with details was triggered within week of first transaction but never got one.

Get a Tata CLiQ voucher worth Rs 500 on your 1st transaction with ICICI Bank Sapphiro American Express Credit Card​

Even I had also received such email/SMS, but consistent emails did my job.

Even I had also received such email/SMS, but consistent emails did my job.
For me, I see only the welcome mail where it says 9000 worth of vouchers, which is obviously not applicable for our LTF cards.

I just replied saying it was communicated over call (actually they said 100% cashback on call) and email is deleted. I doubt they will agree.

My email actually got forwarded to wealth management email id somehow. They are also trying to call me. But I have even blocked them to avoid closure of amex/MasterCard due to visa Variant 😅.

Thanks, but i didn't receive the 15 days message. It has been 8 days since my KYC is done. What should i do now?
I am in the same boat. Its been 5 days since vkyc. Got a call for address verification yesterday but wasnt told that anyone would visit.

Back