• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Lifetime Free Under Alumni Program : Full Details And Application Link

VKYC done on Saturday and got this message today morning. CIBIL hit also done on Saturday. Can't track the status with this number also.

Dear Customer, your ICICI Bank Credit Card Application xxxxxxxxxx is under process. The final status will be communicated to you within 15 days.
Do you have any contact number of the person assisted during this process

I missed the call at around 12, I tried calling back them on the same number but they don’t pickup, will they call back today, or should I fill a new form again?
They will call you. You can try to fill the form again but I suggest wait for some time (Max 2 days) for the call.

Also, you will not be able to call them. Virtual phone numbers are being generated every time they call. They must be sitting behind a CRM software with calling options.

I just got a notification from CIBIL about a new inquiry. I also have a pnb application in proces. Can anyone confirm if this second one is by ICICI or not (Already got one on the day application was submitted)? Also, I haven't received any SMS :/
I checked my CIBIL today and I only have one from ICICI on 10th.

All those asking about which variant (even I asked :ROFLMAO: ),
View attachment 19681
I applied and got a call the very next day. Whole process was instant and seamless. Filled form over call, took basic details even though I am an old customer of ICICI bank and hold their APay card and saving account since few years.

Was asked to upload degree certificate in place of salary slip. The lady herself mentioned that I have 20lakh + salary annually to which I just said yes. SO guys even if you dont have, just say yes. I dont think they will check. They didnt ask for any salary slip or anything. Aadhar verirication was also instant and hassle free. Did vkyc instantly nad there also i just had to confirm that my salary was 20lakh+ (ICICI rep who was filling my form only asked me to tell the same if asked about salary during vkyc).
KYC done successfully instantly and now I am really excited for approval message. I just hope they dont check my actual salary and all using PAN because if they do I def wont match their criteria for Sapphiro but since it is a special alumni basec campaign where salary shouldnt matter, I am hoping for the best! Will update you all once I get approval confirmation. Did all this process yesterday at around 4-5pm ad was told within a day I will be confirmed about my card status.
Do they request a physical PAN on VKYC ? I don't have my PAN with me right now, it's at my parents place that's why asking.

They will call you again. Infact other agents will also call you even if one agent is already processing your application.
Just received a call, they did all the formalities with name address office etc, and gave me a KYC link and told me to do video kyc at night and not in the day time, apparently there is some error at their end

1686666929611.png
Applied yesterday, did kyc also yesterday evening and received this message today evening! Wohoo! Lets see when the card will be automatically visible in my iMobile app. I dont have any email/card details beyond this message. Let me know if something needs to be done from my end.

FYI: I dont meet their income criteria for Sapphiro. This proves that the income criteria is not considered for alumni program.

View attachment 19718
Applied yesterday, did kyc also yesterday evening and received this message today evening! Wohoo! Lets see when the card will be automatically visible in my iMobile app. I dont have any email/card details beyond this message. Let me know if something needs to be done from my end.

FYI: I dont meet their income criteria for Sapphiro. This proves that the income criteria is not considered for alumni program.
Great, congrats!!!
Do check on iMobile to see which variant is issued.
I applied on Sat and not sure, but I missed one call yesterday. No call today, so filled form again(Hope this does not mess anything).

Great, congrats!!!
Do check on iMobile to see which variant is issued.
I applied on Sat and not sure, but I missed one call yesterday. No call today, so filled form again(Hope this does not mess anything).
Just now received message saying tht card has been linked to my mobile and that i can start using it from iMobile but on iMobile i cant find the new card even though I can find the Tracking status of my CC application from within the app and it says not yet dispatched. Where do I check on iMobile app?

These absolute morons gave me Coral Visa Platinum CC I dont know on what basis even though I was confirmed over the call for Sapphiro. What absolute nonsense is this? I think all that say of income criteria and all is nonsense. It all matters ultimately. So it turns out that Coral Visa platinum CC is the worst credit card in my portfolio now.

These absolute morons gave me Coral Visa Platinum CC I dont know on what basis even though I was confirmed over the call for Sapphiro. What absolute nonsense is this? I think all that say of income criteria and all is nonsense. It all matters ultimately. So it turns out that Coral Visa platinum CC is the worst credit card in my portfolio now.
Check this thread for your information

escalate it ...dw u will get sapphiro and say income above 20L

Back