• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Lifetime Free Under Alumni Program : Full Details And Application Link

Day 2 and still can't complete vkyc. It shows aadhar address is incomplete!! But they have already hit CIBIL. Is it ok for banks to hit CIBIL when they know that they can't do kyc??

Got a call, gave details. The executive told me there are some technical issues said will call later. The call never came back, now what to do? Don't even have a number to call back to or any reference no

Got a call, gave details. The executive told me there are some technical issues said will call later. The call never came back, now what to do? Don't even have a number to call back to or any reference no
@rahulsethi I and many others shared, please be patient, you will get a call back once issues are fixed. The bank/agents don't want to lose customers too. My experience and timelines below, if it helps you find patience.

Hi Guys,

Just FYI, they have changed the variant...😑😎

Now everyone will receive Visa Variant not MC & Amex.😀😀

They have also updated it their Alumni link!!
What is changed in the link? The old link is still working and nothing seems to have changed on the page.

Seriously??😡😡
After writing everything so clearly.. some folks like you are not able to get!!

Check again!!😤😤

Check the variant!!😑😑
I get that the link shows a Visa Signature card but that doesn't mean anything. I'm checking the link from Friday and it always showed Visa card.

They might have changed the variant but it's not at all verifiable from the link alone. In netbanking I see a paid upgrade to Sapphiro on Visa Platinum, not Visa Signature. So it's all confusing.

After how much time from the following sms did you guys receive the card?

Dear Customer, your ICICI Bank Credit Card Application xxx is under process. The final status will be communicated to you within 15 days.

Dear Customer, your ICICI Bank Credit Card Application xxx is under process. The final status will be communicated to you within 15 days.
Lol i did kyc on Saturday only and cibil was also fetched, but still not received any such sms.

On video kyc page, on entering number, it was showing kyc completed successfully. But now today when I entered number, it is moving to next page and asking for aadhar again 😅.

Seems either i got rejected or my application got glitched. I guess there will be another cibil enquiry, if I complete video kyc again.

Those who got the card, what limit did you get?

Your card should get approved within 2-3 days, and dispatch message should come within 1-2 days of approval.

Lol i did kyc on Saturday only and cibil was also fetched, but still not received any such sms.

On video kyc page, on entering number, it was showing kyc completed successfully. But now today when I entered number, it is moving to next page and asking for aadhar again 😅.

Seems either i got rejected or my application got glitched. I guess there will be another cibil enquiry, if I complete video kyc again.
I dont think so. CIBIL enquiry is the first thing that happened (you provide SMS consent), and then you move onto KYC etc. If it's the same application I dont believe they should need a CIBIL hit again, maybe only VKYC - wait for your agent to contact you as they are aware what issues exist and when system is down - dont rush through, little patience is needed here.

@rahulsethi I and many others shared, please be patient, you will get a call back once issues are fixed. The bank/agents don't want to lose customers too. My experience and timelines below, if it helps you find patience.

But I couldn't wait, I called my RM today and put her to the task. Apply the sapphiro card for me under the alumni program. That ways atleast I have a person, number to followup on.

But it says amex icici credit card will get cashback
Maybe the BIN that they are using for alumni program is another ones which is not in the list of BMS bins even though they are Sapphiro cards.
And yes as mentioned it says cashback and not instant discount. But how will one confirm about this?

Back