• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Lifetime Free Under Alumni Program : Full Details And Application Link

Ok patience... I actually got call and she filled my application over phone and then gave a link for vkyc and i am unable to do anything 🥲
I got the call at around 11.30 and while on call, I could initiate the VKYC process. Was done smoothly.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230612_110616_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230612_110616_Samsung Internet.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 37
You have to wait till tomorrow. If you continuously login and it fails, they will block your application for 24 hours. This happened to me. Later, I was able to do the KYC after 24 hours.
Thank you so much... I tried 5 times only and later the agent called and and asked to try later

Has anyone applied for the credit card on Friday and received a call from their representative so far. I had applied on Friday but yet to receive any call. Could anyone let me know the call is coming from which number?

Is there any number where we could call to get more info about this program ?
Or if anyone has any agent's number which could be reached out directly

Has anyone got address incomplete error? This is the first time in seeing this in my life!!

Also I have used aadhar authentication in last 6 months to get neu infinity, mrcc, indusind legend and rbl play delivered to my aadhar address.

Anyone can please help me out if this is aadhar issue or icici issue!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230612_214850_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230612_214850_Chrome.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 43
Has anyone got address incomplete error? This is the first time in seeing this in my life!!

Also I have used aadhar authentication in last 6 months to get neu infinity, mrcc, indusind legend and rbl play delivered to my aadhar address.

At what point of process you are getting this error?

At what point of process you are getting this error?
After clicking on vkyc link. You need to enter aadhar no and validate with OTP. After i enter OTP, the next page shows the details fetched from aadhar but I can't go beyond that page due to this error!

Did you type the entire address fresh? I was told by cc that there is a problem in address taken from aadhaar and all the text boxes need to be filled.

Not a single application processed without issue. They will come with solution. This time ICICI became totally mess.

Did you type the entire address fresh? I was told by cc that there is a problem in address taken from aadhaar and all the text boxes need to be filled.
It wasn't allowing to update address fetched from aadhar. Let's see if I get a call tomorrow for this .

It's really frustrating as I have both savings account and cc with icici since last 12 years, but I had to dictate everything to the agent and now this aadhar fiasco 🤬

Back