• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Lifetime Free Under Alumni Program : Full Details And Application Link

rohitsinha

TF Select
To all those wondering about usefulness of this card, here are some points to keep in mind -
1. Always take amex + mastercard combo. will further tell the benefits of this.
2. Axis is killing it's BOGO offer. and sapphiro bogo is pretty good and has worked always for me. use mastercard for BOGO.
3. there is spa offer ( limitations - not available at all airport and there is fixed services and capping of what you can get. To get higher price items you have to pay the difference. Like in 2022, at hyderabad I think the capping was of Rs 1200. If you choose anything of Rs 2000, you have to pay 800)
4. Lounge access is pretty good for ICICI in general. Also they have been exceptionally well at some places like - last month I was at kolkata airport. They have a regular lounge and a business lounge. Magnus was not accepted as expected. DCB metal was accepted. Priority pass of Infinia would work for sure but direct infinia was not accepted at business lounge. But here is the fun fact - "AMEX variant of sapphiro was accepted in business lounge"
5. Reward point is as bad as it can get. debit cards have better reward rate. But there are many direct offers of icici cards (where amazon icici would not be accepted). So you can avail all those offers. In some of places due to bug maybe, two variant cards work like two different cards and two times offer can be availed even if limited to one per user but it does not happen everywhere especially not in BOGO)
Given it's LTF, it's a great card to have.

rohitsinha

TF Select
Why do you say so? What is the advantage? In fact whats the advantage of a dual variant combo card?
Check this - . Lounge access is pretty good for ICICI in general. Also they have been exceptionally well at some places like - last month I was at kolkata airport. They have a regular lounge and a business lounge. Magnus was not accepted as expected. DCB metal was accepted. Priority pass of Infinia would work for sure but direct infinia was not accepted at business lounge. But here is the fun fact - "AMEX variant of sapphiro was accepted in business lounge"
Also there are some offers from time to time like some time ago on swiggy where you get 150 off on AMEX network card.
Management wise you dont have to worry. both card act as one for bill payment on icici app. Spend and bill on both cards are connected.

AK501

TF Neo
Am planning to apply this card. However, I've recently shifted to Bangalore while my aadhaar has Chennai residence address. I would like to provide my current blore address for any IPV & delivery of card. Can this lead to rejection during aadhaar otp verification or in any other step of the process?

LimaT

TF Buzz
Am planning to apply this card. However, I've recently shifted to Bangalore while my aadhaar has Chennai residence address. I would like to provide my current blore address for any IPV & delivery of card. Can this lead to rejection during aadhaar otp verification or in any other step of the process?
You can do one thing, give address as per your aadhar, once card is approved, call customer care and ask them for sent the card to nearby branch in Bangalore. They will do it. Then you can go to that branch with your ID after card reaches the branch. They get your signature and handover the card.

Last edited:

rrsji

TF Buzz
I applied and within 30 min i got a call, done Vkyc on same day, dual variant card delivered on third day.
Same things happens to my two other friend
No one faced any issue at all.
The guy who called me was "Karan"