• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Lifetime Free Under Alumni Program : Full Details And Application Link

:eek:. what card is that? a friend spends 10k per month on kotak for 2 PVR tickets.
May I introduce you to the Privy League Signature CC. Spend 1000 each month and get 6400 RP every quarter amounting to 1600 Rs cashback every quarter, apart from the 1.25% CB. Besides, there are no reward redemption charges for the same :)

if the agent can do it, so can HDFC official customer care. luckily HDFC agents don't have that kind of power. so I would suggest contact HDFC credit cards email to clarify if they are running such an offer. if they deny, then there is no chance that agent can get you that card.
Customer care and sales teams are very different. Sales has a lot of freedom to offer cards LTF.
In fact except for Diner cards, and Infinia, all other cards are also sold LTF even without Alumni offer.

What's the requirement for regalia? Also if you don't mind please share the number of agent.
Go to a branch, works best.
Let me summarize my personal experience.
TATA NEU INFINITY HDFC - Got call from agent offering it LTF.
DCB - applied via Greviance Redressal and customer care, rejected with the reason that Tata Neu was issued and the cooling period of 6 months before new cards can be issued. CC and Greviance Redressal are useless.
Got call from agent offering Regalia and Regalia Gold both LTF, told not interested but interested in DCB under Alumni offer. Agent took permission to skip the cooling period and applied, got approved.
I repeat sales team has a lot of leeway, customer care does not. New customers (sales) are valued more than existing ones (CC).

And don't have agent numbers, never thought of keeping it as I get once a week calls from HDFC still now.

Go to a branch, works best.
Let me summarize my personal experience.
TATA NEU INFINITY HDFC - Got call from agent offering it LTF.
DCB - applied via Greviance Redressal and customer care, rejected with the reason that Tata Neu was issued and the cooling period of 6 months before new cards can be issued. CC and Greviance Redressal are useless.
Got call from agent offering Regalia and Regalia Gold both LTF, told not interested but interested in DCB under Alumni offer. Agent took permission to skip the cooling period and applied, got approved.
I repeat sales team has a lot of leeway, customer care does not. New customers (sales) are valued more than existing ones (CC).

And don't have agent numbers, never thought of keeping it as I get once a week calls from HDFC still now.
Addeddum.

All HDFC cards except Diner Club and Infinia, agents can make LTF. There may be a salary criteria.

All HDFC cards including Diner variants can be got LTF under Alumni offer.

Back