• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Lifetime Free Under Alumni Program : Full Details And Application Link

My card is also dispatched and just waiting to see which variant. Also quite

If we are applying for Amex+MC and have been approved for the same, how can it be bank's decision to give something else? By that logic bank can even give coral instead of Sapphiro
I am the victim of the same.
I already hold LTF CORAL card with 1 lakh limit today got approved after agent called 2 days back.
And in my Net banking it is showing Second Coral Visa card with 3L limit.
What to do? Even though I got mail of my filled application where it was clearly mentioned Sapphiro Card on MC & AMEX.

Should I apply again or Complain to customer care?

Your best bet would be to keep the card and apply for variant change in a few weeks when this mad rush has died down.
I don't think any rush is there. Limited person knows about this offer. ICICI is big enough to handle this. Something wrong happening!!

I already hold LTF CORAL card with 1 lakh limit today got approved after agent called 2 days back.
What to do? Even though I got mail of my filled application where it was clearly mentioned Sapphiro Card on MC & AMEX.

Have you got any further Email/sms after getting Email of filled Application? Or directly got sms of card approval?

I don't think any rush is there. Limited person knows about this offer. ICICI is big enough to handle this. Something wrong happening!!
Considering the delay in calls and all the problems faced in vkyc, I don't think ICICI is able to handle this. Either they fucked up in estimating how many would apply and thus don't have the required amount of resources earmarked for this or there is some serious problem going on.

These absolute morons gave me Coral Visa Platinum CC I dont know on what basis even though I was confirmed over the call for Sapphiro. What absolute nonsense is this? I think all that say of income criteria and all is nonsense. It all matters ultimately. So it turns out that Coral Visa platinum CC is the worst credit card in my portfolio now.
Same happened with me. What you did? Talking to customer care will resolve this?

Considering the delay in calls and all the problems faced in vkyc, I don't think ICICI is able to handle this. Either they fucked up in estimating how many would apply and thus don't have the required amount of resources earmarked for this or there is some serious problem going on.
Lmao, ICICI never had their processes streamlined.

We all will get "Customized Sapphiro Card" so they need special permission and extra time.

I have ICICI platinum, even after 6 months, it shows coral visa in netbanking.
No need to panic

What orher card you have? This is pretty strange behavior. My friend applied on saturday, got call on tuesday and completed vkyc on wednesday. He has amazonpay card for 4 years now. No such issue of delinking number for him.
Having platinum 6 months old. De-linking number only because of the previous application.
Happened same de-linking thing when I asked my RM 6 months ago to apply platinum, he also de-linked my phone number. No big issue

Apologies if I don't understand, but what is so great about this card that makes people so eager? All ICICI Bank cards are shitty except Amazon one.
I am taking this card only because of ICICI-specific discounts and because it is LTF. And nothing to lose even it gets rejected.

Back