• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Lifetime Free Under Alumni Program : Full Details And Application Link

These buggers are cheats, they rejected my card application despite me providing them with ISB Hyderabad degree certificate and alumni card. And even today if I will apply for a paid Sapphiro card they will approve it right away, showing me an upgrade offer since ages. See attaches ss.
Ask them for reason of rejection. Then reapply

I received the following message :-

Dear Customer, your ICICI Bank Credit Card Application 720201xxxxxxx is under process. It will be completed within 5 days.

The application no. is same as received during vkyc.
Secondly I also received application confirmation email, with this sms, having duly filled application form.

I received the following message :-

Dear Customer, your ICICI Bank Credit Card Application 720201xxxxxxx is under process. It will be completed within 5 days.

The application no. is same as received during vkyc.
Secondly I also received application confirmation email, with this sms, having duly filled application form.
Oh nice.

ICICI guys are so damn lame.
Called them for applying for AMEX + MC variant also and 1st executive directly approved it but suddenly disconnected the call.
Another executive is giving lame excuses that RBI has banned AMEX and MC and that variant change or new variant issue is not possible. So bloody lame!
Also when inquired about the BMW 1+1 offer, she told me that the offer if First Come First serve basis. If thats true then this card is almost useless. Can someone pls confirm if BMS offer on Visa variant is first come first serve?
Also someone pls tell me how else can I apply for Dual variant so that I have all 3 variants.
I think they might be talking about "Visa Signature" offer. If yes, then check the BIN in that offer and match to your Visa card. If it matches then yes, it's quota based.
I got MC+Amex, both BINs matches the ICICI Complimentary Ticket offer.

Can anyone update on the BMS B1G1 offer on the cards applied via Alumni program for which they offered Visa variant? As of now, it still is useless as no offer is there on the bins offered to us. Anyone with any other variant who is able to get the movie offer?
used MC card in BMS for BOGO and it works.

I think they might be talking about "Visa Signature" offer. If yes, then check the BIN in that offer and match to your Visa card. If it matches then yes, it's quota based.
I got MC+Amex, both BINs matches the ICICI Complimentary Ticket offer.
Nowhere its mentioned that VISA variant gives quota based. Also my bin is not even there on BMS website. On AMEX+MC do you get sureshot tickets B1G1 offer?

My application journey so far.

Applied on 9th June - nothing happened for 3 days - then re-applied on 12th June - got a call on 13th June but the agent said that my application is already showing under process and she needs to delink my mobile number first. Then received a call on 14th June - couldn't attend - they dropped me a message with a number to call back. Called back the number - finally received a call on 15th June - I was outside - so I asked them to call back on 17th June. Then they called on 17th June - completed the vkyc. Today received a message saying "Your application is in process - The final status will be communicated within 15 days". Then in a few hours, got the message that - "Your application has been approved and your new card will be delivered in 7 working days". Then in 1 hour, two new cards (MC and Amex) are already showing up in my net banking.

Applied on 9th June - nothing happened for 3 days - then re-applied on 12th June - got a call on 13th June but the agent said that my application is already showing under process and she needs to delink my mobile number first. Then received a call on 14th June - couldn't attend - they dropped me a message with a number to call back. Called back the number - finally received a call on 15th June - I was outside - so I asked them to call back on 17th June. Then they called on 17th June - completed the vkyc. Today received a message saying "Your application is in process - The final status will be communicated within 15 days". Then in a few hours, got the message that - "Your application has been approved and your new card will be delivered in 7 working days". Then in 1 hour, two new cards (MC and Amex) are already showing up in my net banking.
Nice. Your AADHAR address and current residential address were same?

Wow, I too did vKYC on 17 june did not recieve any update or approval.. but its been only 3 days so waiting..

Back