• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Lifetime Free Under Alumni Program : Full Details And Application Link

I completed my vkyc on 12th June but didn't receive any sms about application in process or anything. I only received the sms with application number and asking me to complete vkyc if I've not completed already, however clicking on the link is allowing me to do the vkyc again. Did it happen with anyone else too? I asked customer care they keep telling me that they can take upto 21 days to process application and I will receive an update by 7th July. Should I do the vkyc again lol?

I completed my vkyc on 12th June but didn't receive any sms about application in process or anything. I only received the sms with application number and asking me to complete vkyc if I've not completed already, however clicking on the link is allowing me to do the vkyc again. Did it happen with anyone else too? I asked customer care they keep telling me that they can take upto 21 days to process application and I will receive an update by 7th July. Should I do the vkyc again lol?
In the same boat. Lol

Do VKYC again, imo.
If it had to be successful, you can't do it again by touching that link.

Like mine shows Application already submitted for this customer.

1687280801490.png
I tried accessing the vkyc page, and have reached this, does it mean my vkyc wasn't recorded?
I got 2-3 reminders over mail/phone asking me to complete it until I completed it(more than a week back).

You won't be able to do, it will show

E000111 code in end.​

Back