• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Lifetime Free Under Alumni Program : Full Details And Application Link

Yes. Right. My current and permanent are different and that's why I think they did physical verification of address as well
So for current address what did you give as proof ? Also would it matter if I tell them that my current address is not listed anywhere in official documents but I have rent agreement as proof, everywhere it's same as my permanent address ?

Got this at the last step after verifying address and everything. I was ready to do the vkyc again lol
Exactly. And that too after getting following message after completing vkyc the 1st time about 10 days back.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230612_110616_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230612_110616_Samsung Internet.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 25
Exactly. And that too after getting following message after completing vkyc the 1st time about 10 days back.
I'm not sure if I ever got this screen. I did my video kyc, the guy cut the video call but not the chat. So I asked him on chat if I'm done and could leave so he said yes you may leave so I just closed the window. Hopefully that didn't impact anything

Very interesting and useful post. Thanks for sharing @varun.rt
I will talk to my RM, who was earlier saying that LTF Sapphiro is available for poeple with salary account relation and 2 lakh/month salary.

I hold existing 3 year old APay card with 5.1 Lakh limit. Will it be upgraded to Sapphiro or new card with shared limit will be issued?
Any idea?

Some people get approved in 2 days, some wait for weeks, What's going on?

From how much time are you waiting after vKyc?
Vkyc was done last Monday. So today (Wed) is 10 th day. Didn't expect such inefficiency from icici. When I had applied for my Apay card in 2019, the physical verification was done same day at 9.30 pm and card got delivered on the 3rd day.

New card with shared limit. You could request for an upgrade too, but the old Apay card will remain active even after upgrade.
Thanks for the clarification @suhasa! @suhasa010
Just curious on how will upgrading the APay in such scenario be different than a new card.
I understand in Axis, they will retain the old card if the reward platform of old & new card is different.

Reason for my intent on upgrading/swapping APay: I feel a bit difficult to manage large number of cards. Having multiple card of same bank might show as negative in CIBIL, without bringing much utility (APay is not usable for ICICI offers, and I already have SBI CB for 5% on Amazon shopping). Other regular spends are routed through Magnus.

Insights would be highly appreciated :)

Last edited:
Vkyc was done last Monday. So today (Wed) is 10 th day. Didn't expect such inefficiency from icici. When I had applied for my Apay card in 2019, the physical verification was done same day at 9.30 pm and card got delivered on the 3rd day.
Same day for me. I think we picked the unlucky day, maybe they had some internal server errors that day and our applications got lost 🤣. I hold 2 icici credit cards too both I got within 5 days.

Back