• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Lifetime Free Under Alumni Program : Full Details And Application Link

Completed VKYC on 16th June, but no update on application till now. Getting calls from 022 landline numbers daily but gets disconnected in few seconds after lifting the call. Anyone facing this?

Completed VKYC on 16th June, but no update on application till now. Getting calls from 022 landline numbers daily but gets disconnected in few seconds after lifting the call. Anyone facing this?
This has been a common phenomenon since time immemorial. And yes they do call back.

I'm getting these calls daily, even 2-3 times a day. The call cuts exactly after 7 seconds each time with no one on the other side.
Really frustrating as they call by different number each time.

This has been a common phenomenon since time immemorial. And yes they do call back.
They call back from same landline numbers and each time call gets disconnected. Application is stuck. What's the solution?
I have unblocked all numbers and deactivated DND also, still calls get disconnected. do not understand the issue here.

VKYC done on Friday 16 June 2023.
Just now got sms:

Dear Customer, your ICICI Bank Credit Card Application <> is under process. It will be completed within 5 days.

Didn’t get any calls from icici bank. No physical verification was done till now.

Anyone pls tell further process?
Just now got another SMS: Dear Customer, your ICICI Bank Credit Card Application <> is under process. The final status will be communicated to you within 15 days. Interestingly, this SMS had a different application number (11 digits), where as the application number mentioned in the earlier SMS is of `13 digits.

The last SMS said it will be completed within 5 days. Now it says 15 days. What is happening guys?

I haven't got any such calls at all, most likely coz I have blocked all their spam numbers in the past 5 years. I have a habit of blocking numbers which are irrelevant, I do it always and instantly after I get a spam/sales/irrelevant call. And iPhone does not show blocked calls list, so cannot verify also.

Just now got another SMS: Dear Customer, your ICICI Bank Credit Card Application <> is under process. The final status will be communicated to you within 15 days. Interestingly, this SMS had a different application number (11 digits), where as the application number mentioned in the earlier SMS is of `13 digits.

The last SMS said it will be completed within 5 days. Now it says 15 days. What is happening guys?
I applied through normal internet banking channel, the sms I received, has 11 digit application number and asked for 15 days.

If approved, you'd get approval message max by Wednesday EOD.

I also did vkyc on 18th and no further communication received till now. Only getting calls which gets disconnected after few secs. Whats going on with them.

I have got this sms 3 times in 15 days. And the same email as well, containing my application form.

OP successfully threw the system out of whack with this thread. I am sure there's an entire team of Executives trying to catchup with the pending applications 😂

Just got approval message for the card, let's see which variant I end up getting.

VKYC: 18/06
Application in process message: 19/06
Approved message: 26/06

Nothing in iMobile yet.

Yes faced 3 times... Since 3 days...

But now recvd the sms :

Dear Customer, your ICICI Bank Credit Card Application xxxxxx under process. The final status will be communicated to you within 15 days.

Back