• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Lifetime Free Under Alumni Program : Full Details And Application Link

PS: the bank successfully evaded another fight by providing me the Amex plus MC dual card despite the fact I did KYC for the Visa variant. Good job there ICICI 😅 else I would have been after their lives again haha
Got the card finally after rejection. Put pressure on icici through different means, twitter, privilege banker, escalation to head of CC, the alumni offer team, and threat of escalation to RBI Ombudsman on non following due processes. These buggers rejected my application on grounds of failed physical verification without even conducting one. Now approved without any sorts of verification 😅 PS: I am already an old icici customer privilege account, 3 active CCs, Fasttag. Not that I am gonna use this useless card but ego satiated finally. Saddha haq aithe rakh.

PS: the bank successfully evaded another fight by providing me the Amex plus MC dual card despite the fact I did KYC for the Visa variant. Good job there ICICI 😅 else I would have been after their lives again haha
Also interestingly never had any CIBIL hit for this card, have an active transunion subscription

did you get bombarded emails for card usage thing? you can view on netbanking website
Yes 12 emails to be precise yeah just checked can see the cards in netbanking now one MC another Amex network. But these buggers issued the cards on a shared limit with existing. Now I have 5 icici credit cards all LTF. Platinum, MMT Signature, Apay, Sapphiro MC, Sapphiro Amex.

Yes 12 emails to be precise yeah just checked can see the cards in netbanking now one MC another Amex network. But these buggers issued the cards on a shared limit with existing. Now I have 5 icici credit cards all LTF. Platinum, MMT Signature, Apay, Sapphiro MC, Sapphiro Amex.
Any way to get my LTF Platinum converted to LTF HPCL Coral?

Quick question post approval when does the card show up in imobile?
Post approval sms, after 30 minutes i received few emails regarding card control. Finally Amex Card showed up in like 1 hour, in both iMobile and internet banking.

But Only Amex Card is being shown, No Master Card. This might be another surpise by ICICI Bank, cuz while applying also Sapphiro was being offered in two variants, Amex and Visa, matercard was no where mentioned on card selection page.

Can any other fellow member update on only Amex Sapphiro Card being visible in iMobile?

Update:
36 Hours after generation of Amex Sapphiro, received emails of card control for Master card. Now Master card Sapphiro is also visible in iMobile.

Last edited:
Is this good to simply apply? I have 4 new credit cards, including ICICI Platinum whose first statement just came out. I plan to ask LE for my cards in a few months (I guess coming Oct-Jan) - will applying and picking this card up now hurt chances of LE? It might still be good if it'll basically add to my present ICICI Limit of INR 1.1L. I'd actually like a combined higher limit (i.e., like 3L+ instead of 4 cards with 1L or 1.5L) because I have a particular transaction in the pipeline I need very high limit for.

Is this good to simply apply? I have 4 new credit cards, including ICICI Platinum whose first statement just came out. I plan to ask LE for my cards in a few months (I guess coming Oct-Jan) - will applying and picking this card up now hurt chances of LE? It might still be good if it'll basically add to my present ICICI Limit of INR 1.1L. I'd actually like a combined higher limit (i.e., like 3L+ instead of 4 cards with 1L or 1.5L) because I have a particular transaction in the pipeline I need very high limit for.
Don't quote me on this but I read somewhere in this thread that the minimum limit for sapphiro is 3L. So if they offer you the card you might get 3L on that card alone.

Don't quote me on this but I read somewhere in this thread that the minimum limit for sapphiro is 3L. So if they offer you the card you might get 3L on that card alone.
I have an APay with 2.1L limit.. Aaj spphiro ka verification call aaya, kal approve ho jana chaiye. Will confirm by tomorrow if that 3L claim is indeed true.

Yes true then all your 4 other ICICI Cards will become 3L limit.

Yes true then all your 4 other ICICI Cards will become 3L limit.
No, I have 4 new cards from different banks (ICICI Platinum - and other cards from IDFC, PNB & Kotak)

Btw I said 3L but I'd want something like 5L. Just that 3L's a better "starting point" compared to my present highest limit of 1.5L on PNB.

No, I have 4 new cards from different banks (ICICI Platinum - and other cards from IDFC, PNB & Kotak)

Btw I said 3L but I'd want something like 5L. Just that 3L's a better "starting point" compared to my present highest limit of 1.5L on PNB.
Don't worry in a matter of 1-1.5 years ICICI will increase your limit to 5-6 L
As the trend follows

Back