• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Lifetime Free Under Alumni Program : Full Details And Application Link

Degree. Most probably expired passport and previous address in passport could be the issue.
One second - why did you even need passport? Does your Aadhaar not have your present address? In fact they didn't even ask me for proof of address, and they were open to delivering to office address as well. In fact they painstakingly asked me to recite -- and SPELL my house and office address over phone!

One second - why did you even need passport? Does your Aadhaar not have your present address? In fact they didn't even ask me for proof of address, and they were open to delivering to office address as well. In fact they painstakingly asked me to recite -- and SPELL my house and office address over phone!
Don't know why but they have rejected the application and denied to reconsider and tell the reason for declining.

I'm thinking why passport even came in the process for you! It didn't for me! PAN & Aadhaar did -- and the degree certificate of course.
Okay. Actually i enquired about my application status over mail after no updates even after 2 weeks and got reply to send them the passport.

Don't have much experience, but phone seems better with ICICI than email. Especially since status update doesn't need documents by itself.

The executive who called me when I applied told me that there is 500Rs cashback on using the Sapphiro Amex variant first time above 500 within a month. Has anyone heard the same or received..please confirm?

Quite unusual.. Got call within an hour of posting this comment..

1. sent consent SMS from RMN
2. shared all details related to application on call
3. shared email verification OTP on call
4. got application link via email.. link opens with RMN OTP + Aadhaar OTP
5. verified the details in application, uploaded degree certificate in "mandatory" income document upload option, initiated VKYC
6. shared selfie, PAN, signature in VKYC

Got SMS that Credit Card Application has been submitted..🤞
Approval SMS aa gaya bros.. 😂

I have got 2 SMS with 2 different last 4 digits.. What's with that?

I had assumed credit limit was shared between all cards.. I have spent around 6K on my Coral Card.. Amazon Card still shows 4.6L limit..

IMG_20230703_235658.jpg

Back