• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Lifetime Free Under Alumni Program : Full Details And Application Link

Anyone knows bms offer details regarding monthly quota - is it calender month or statement month

Also is it dependent on when the transaction is done or the date of the movie. Assuming calender month, if I book on 30th for a movie on 2nd, will my quota be refilled on 1st of the month?
Anyone knows about this?

They seem to have updated my alternate email address to my work email address perhaps based on this application, not sure ...

Applied Thursday. Couldnt complete vkyc on Friday and Saturday. Completed it today. CIBIL Hit done 2 hours after Vkyc
Fingers crossed for approval.

Wait for 1 week in which you will get 15 days processing message ---> Then verification call ---> May be physical verification ---> Approval.
Now that since you have already sent the AST message twice, probably there will be two cibil hit. The best thing you can do is become our lab rat, do the vkyc again and this time ask for sapphiro VISA (or even tell them to downgrade to rubyx, it has railway lounge). If that works, you will be having sapphiro amex plus mc along with Sapphiro visa or RubyX...

I don't have two active applications to try this.

From what I understand, 1st application was rejected because KYC was rejected due to mother's name issue: https://www.technofino.in/community...etails-and-application-link.13629/post-252319

ICICI created a fresh application with a new number. This 2nd application for MC+Amex Sapphiro is under process. They did physical verification today morning.

I don't have any existing relationship with ICICI. I applied for Sapphiro only because alumni LTF + the occasional ICICI merchant discount offers. If and when I receive it, can I get Rubyx or any cards better than Sapphiro as LTF?

I don't have two active applications to try this.

From what I understand, 1st application was rejected because KYC was rejected due to mother's name issue: https://www.technofino.in/community...etails-and-application-link.13629/post-252319

ICICI created a fresh application with a new number. This 2nd application for MC+Amex Sapphiro is under process. They did physical verification today morning.

I don't have any existing relationship with ICICI. I applied for Sapphiro only because alumni LTF + the occasional ICICI merchant discount offers. If and when I receive it, can I get Rubyx or any cards better than Sapphiro as LTF?
Can't confirm.. I called them for
1. Giving me either RubyX or Coral for railway lounge.
2. Matching my APay limit to that of sapphiro
3. Matching limit on sapphiro with other bank card's limit.
And they denied all of the above.. Tried two three times, and every time they said, no such offer exists.

Guys how is the Dual variant (Amex+MC) better than the VISA variant?

Just now tried to book BMS BOGO offer tickets, found that I can book 2 tickets with the VISA variant, but in the dual variant, only MC allows booking only 1 ticket. Amex does not allow. A notification comes while booking with the Amex variant: Bank will process the cashback in lieu of this transaction, which doesn't make much sense.

Can anyone throw any light on this?

Just now tried to book BMS BOGO offer tickets, found that I can book 2 tickets with the VISA variant, but in the dual variant, only MC allows booking only 1 ticket. Amex does not allow. A notification comes while booking with the Amex variant: Bank will process the cashback in lieu of this transaction, which doesn't make much sense.

With Amex variant you get the cashback after 60 days.
MC gives instant upfront discount.

There was a mention of INR 500 cashback on the first Amex transaction - does that happen with VISA too?

I hope this will apply to ALL transactions? I plan to pay electricity bill using it first :)

Back