• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Lifetime Free Under Alumni Program : Full Details And Application Link

The new card we receive is under same CIBIL account as that of our existing icici cc or they are creating a new one?

Has anyone confirmed?
For me yes. In fact its under a Platinum Card, which I closed in June'2022. The old statements of closed card were not visible so far. But now, I can see and download them from Sapphiro previous statements, first statement of Sapphiro is yet to be generated.

"Congratulations! Welcome to ICICI Bank Credit Cards. Your application has been approved and your new card will be delivered in 7 working days."
Congratulations. What was the time line after your vkyc till approval. Can you please let me know.

Hello. I got 2 application numbers. A 13 digit one and a 11 digit one. Both not giving any status. Vkyc done yesterday.

For me yes. In fact its under a Platinum Card, which I closed in June'2022. The old statements of closed card were not visible so far. But now, I can see and download them from Sapphiro previous statements, first statement of Sapphiro is yet to be generated.
This is actually kinda awesome. Did this shoot up your CIBIL score by giving you an old account back?

19 june - applied and vkyc done
20 june - got application hold message
26 june - agent called again. Refreshed application.
27 june - applied again and vkyc done
28 june - received 5 days wala sms
29 june - received 15 days wala sms

No updates after that.

19 june - applied and vkyc done
20 june - got application hold message
26 june - agent called again. Refreshed application.
27 june - applied again and vkyc done
28 june - received 5 days wala sms
29 june - received 15 days wala sms

No updates after that.
Milegi milegi.. Tumhe bhi milegi.. Hoga chamatkaaaaaaar

Back