• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Lifetime Free Under Alumni Program : Full Details And Application Link

mrmuggle98

TF Select
VIP Lounge
It's been almost 18 days since I applied, the application number I got from the confirmation SMS is throwing an error on the tracking screen, and when I contact the Alumni CC team (by filling the form again), they mention that they can't check the status of the application. Any idea what can be done?

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Someone tell how to get this card.... Without being from any of the mentioned institutes... Already having icici platinum ltf and apay card from icici....

Anybody got without the degree from eligible institues... ?? Then only this thread is worth anything.... 😜🤔😂

funatlearn

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
A
Hello All
Just wanted to make you guys aware of ICICI Bank's Alumni Program under which they are offering LTF Sapphiro for alums of Premier MBA Colleges and IITs

I already had a Rubyx card and Amazon card with them with a limit of Rs. 6.5L which I had got from holding a Titanium Salary account. But recently I got their Sapphiro Card LTF under the same program as I'm an Alum from IIML.
I'll share some of the links here, you can apply directly and get a call back from them:

https://campaigns.icicibank.com/credit-card/sapphiroCreditCard/index.html?instituteCode=inst0003 - IIMA
https://campaigns.icicibank.com/credit-card/sapphiroCreditCard/index.html?instituteCode=inst0004 - IIMB
https://campaigns.icicibank.com/credit-card/sapphiroCreditCard/index.html?instituteCode=inst0005 - IIMC
https://campaigns.icicibank.com/credit-card/sapphiroCreditCard/index.html?instituteCode=inst0006 - IIMI
https://campaigns.icicibank.com/credit-card/sapphiroCreditCard/index.html?instituteCode=inst0008 - IIML
https://campaigns.icicibank.com/credit-card/sapphiroCreditCard/index.html?instituteCode=inst0009 - FMS Delhi

You can change the last 2 digit at the end of the link and to find your college ( Eg; =inst008, =inst009, etc) or you can just register in one link and state your college to the executive and they will process accordingly.
No Salary Slip required.

Thanks
Anything for non primier institutes

AjaxS

TF Buzz
Someone tell how to get this card.... Without being from any of the mentioned institutes... Already having icici platinum ltf and apay card from icici....

Anybody got without the degree from eligible institues... ?? Then only this thread is worth anything.... 😜🤔😂
A

Anything for non primier institutes
It is also available LTF if you have an monthly income of Rs 2 lakhs plus or ITR or Rs 20 lakhs plus.

alwayzgame

TF Buzz

how do they verify someone is an alumni? anyone got this card by faking it?
i saw in reddit a guy getting HDFC DCB LTF card by doing so.
Just curious is it worth taking the risk just to get this card?

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
how do they verify someone is an alumni? anyone got this card by faking it?
i saw in reddit a guy getting HDFC DCB LTF card by doing so.
Just curious is it worth taking the risk just to get this card?
I think they are asking to show degree during vkyc... If not so... Then I guess ohoto can be edited if u have to upload photo

arn

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I think they are asking to show degree during vkyc... If not so... Then I guess ohoto can be edited if u have to upload photo
they ask to upload degree certificate just before vkyc whr we generally upload our income documents. and the person who is filling the form for you is the one who generally sees it if the document you uploaded is eligible or not. and the same person will tell you to say that you have a salary/income of 24L during vkyc.
as during vkyc they do not ask you anything related to alumni or LTF offer. its just normal vkyc.

nirsark

TF Premier
Alright folks, was going through the last few pages and found some common queries regarding variant change and holding 3 variants of Sapphiro CC. Summarizing it for all:

If you hold VISA variant of any ICICI Gemstone Card (RubyX, Sapphiro, Emeralde), then you can opt for variant change to Dual variant (MC+Amex). And vice versa, from Dual to VISA.

ICICI Bank, on conversion of VISA to Dual, or vice versa, DOES NOT close the old variant. So, you can keep all 3 variants with you.

How to do?

Request ICICI Customer support on Twitter. They will call you. In the call, they will tell you that your old variant will be closed. Don't worry, Just confirm it, and see the magic. Within a few days, new variant card will be generated and sent to you. All 3 variants will be active. You will also get another Dreamfolks card.

(Sometimes customer support may deny conversion, just request again. Its just that customer support agent is non-co-operative.)

Now, summarizing the bad news from this thread: oFr some users, ICICI have closed old variant cards after new variant card delivery. But before closure, they always call you to tell you about your new card benefits. So, post card delivery, do not accept any calls from ICICI Bank for some weeks. There is at least one incident where even without picking up this call, the old card got disabled. I would say that is pure bad luck. Rest up to you. Anyways this variant change is NOT a one-time thing, you can request conversion anytime again.

For me all 3 variants active as of now (3 weeks passed post delivery of card). I still get calls from ICICI bank occasionally (once in 3-4 days), I pickup and then don't respond anything, until they cut the call.

AjaxS

TF Buzz
Alright folks, was going through the last few pages and found some common queries regarding variant change and holding 3 variants of Sapphiro CC. Summarizing it for all:

If you hold VISA variant of any ICICI Gemstone Card (RubyX, Sapphiro, Emeralde), then you can opt for variant change to Dual variant (MC+Amex). And vice versa, from Dual to VISA.

ICICI Bank, on conversion of VISA to Dual, or vice versa, DOES NOT close the old variant. So, you can keep all 3 variants with you.

How to do?

Request ICICI Customer support on Twitter. They will call you. In the call, they will tell you that your old variant will be closed. Don't worry, Just confirm it, and see the magic. Within a few days, new variant card will be generated and sent to you. All 3 variants will be active. You will also get another Dreamfolks card.

(Sometimes customer support may deny conversion, just request again. Its just that customer support agent is non-co-operative.)

Now, summarizing the bad news from this thread: oFr some users, ICICI have closed old variant cards after new variant card delivery. But before closure, they always call you to tell you about your new card benefits. So, post card delivery, do not accept any calls from ICICI Bank for some weeks. There is at least one incident where even without picking up this call, the old card got disabled. I would say that is pure bad luck. Rest up to you. Anyways this variant change is NOT a one-time thing, you can request conversion anytime again.

For me all 3 variants active as of now (3 weeks passed post delivery of card). I still get calls from ICICI bank occasionally (once in 3-4 days), I pickup and then don't respond anything, until they cut the call.
How many Dreamfols card did you get?

codenerd

TF Ace
T

How to do?

This is absolutely true. I too hold all 3 variants and been using all 3. Even paid the bill for all three variants. I too avoid their calls.
Can someone confirm if BMS AMEX card gives cashback? Did anyone actually got it?
ALso someone pls confirm if you got tata cliq 500rs voucher on 1st transaction on AMEX variant?

pprakash11

TF Prestige
T

This is absolutely true. I too hold all 3 variants and been using all 3. Even paid the bill for all three variants. I too avoid their calls.
Can someone confirm if BMS AMEX card gives cashback? Did anyone actually got it?
ALso someone pls confirm if you got tata cliq 500rs voucher on 1st transaction on AMEX variant?
Waiting for cashback of 500rs
Meanwhile I lost that offer link
Do you havethat ?