• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Lifetime Free Under Alumni Program : Full Details And Application Link

equalizer

TF Premier
I joined late here.. can you summarise whats happening?
You guys getting multiple LTF sapphiro cards? different variant?????
So far 3 variants of LTF Sapphiro collecting dust in my drawer - MC, Amex, Visa.. As and when ICICI launches more *cough *cough *rupay, excuse me.. We will get those too..

AJ331

TF Select
Hello.

I'm a wealth management customer with wealth savings account number ******. I also hold an Amazon Pay ICICI card with INR 5.3 lakhs limit. I have applied for an LTF Sapphiro credit card under the alumni program because I have graduated from IIT Madras. I finished the video KYC on Sunday, 16th July. On 20th July, I am receiving the following message "Dear Customer, we are unable to approve your Credit Card Application ******. Please re-apply after six months from the date of your current application." Meanwhile, my friend who holds only Amazon Pay ICICI applied on Monday and have got approval yesterday. What kind of magic is this? Being a wealth customer, I belong to the HNI category. Without any phone verification or address verification, my application was rejected. If this is the kind of service I'm getting, then I would be forced to close my wealth account.

Now don't give me the usual nonsense response of internal criteria and bank policy. As per RBI Master Direction for Credit Card and Debit Card – Issuance and Conduct Directions, 2022, CHAPTER – II - CONDUCT OF CREDIT CARD BUSINESS, clause 6.(a).i Issue of Credit Cards - (a) Customer Acquisition: i. Card-issuers shall provide a one-page Key Fact Statement along with the credit card application containing the important aspects of the card such as rate of interest, quantum of charges, among others. In case of rejection of a credit card application, the card-issuer shall convey in writing the specific reason/s which led to the rejection of the application. You are supposed to give the exact reason for rejection.

If being a wealth customer still calls for rejection, then I don't see the use of wealth management account and I will be closing the account and moving to a different bank.
I hold an Amazon Pay credit card with similar limit,

My college also comes under ALUMNI offer.
Which card provides better returns ?

gurubhai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
So far 3 variants of LTF Sapphiro collecting dust in my drawer - MC, Amex, Visa.. As and when ICICI launches more *cough *cough *rupay, excuse me.. We will get those too..
I have Visa one from last 7-8 months.
Can I apply again for other variants as well as part of this offer?
But.. as u said collecting dust.. any positive point you like to share for having all these variants?

gurubhai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
BMS BOGO !!
Lounge Acess!!
Spa !!

x3
And x3 Dreamfolk cards as well?
and I can still apply for that card? having one already with me.. or do we need to apply all 3 simultaneously
Damn this post has 86 pages.. no wonder.. should have known something special is cooking :p

pprakash11

TF Prestige
And x3 Dreamfolk cards as well?
and I can still apply for that card? having one already with me.. or do we need to apply all 3 simultaneously
Damn this post has 86 pages.. no wonder.. should have known something special is cooking :p
DF x2
Spa x2

You can DM Twitter ICICI Bank to get the franchise changed.
But I would suggest go through last 50-86 pages there u'll find some idea.

R0H17

TF Select
Voucher for which brand? And value?
As per the terms, it's a cashback. ₹750 on spends of ₹20k in a month.
Applicable for the 1st 2 months.

mrmuggle98

TF Select
VIP Lounge
As per the terms, it's a cashback. ₹750 on spends of ₹20k in a month.
Applicable for the 1st 2 months.

That's a neat deal

AJ331

TF Select
Why to cancel LTF card? That too Amazon ICICI, the best of ICICI portfolio

If willing get Sapphiro LTF additionally.
Who has seen future of Cashback SBI ?
already having 7 Credit cards, not wanting to make increase the count further

a cursory reading tells me Saphhiro is not as rewarding as Amazon Pay (unless one wants lounge access)

phagocyte536

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
All of us know it's shit card.. yet we all applied 😅 man this is some serious addiction.

My icici cards have been useful only to people around me for those 10% offers in Amazon/FK. 😂

Btw applied yesterday, process done today. Waiting for the card to be added to the collection 😅