• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Lifetime Free Under Alumni Program : Full Details And Application Link

As per the terms, it's a cashback. ₹750 on spends of ₹20k in a month.
Applicable for the 1st 2 months.

I didn't get it with my first statement after receiving Sapphiro though. Have emailed them about it. I actually previously confirmed via email that no category of spend is excluded from this - as I used it for NPS. 🙂

It's been around 2 weeks since I completed the VKYC. No updates yet. Any idea how I can contact the alumni team from ICICI?

Same here. And I started applying from my wife's account also. Now she is clueless about why she needs so many cards. Whenever there is a courier, she asks if this is a new card
I understand the cluelessness of your wife.

I start explaining how the math works for axis ER.. She loses interest in no time :(

But she definitely values the points now that we have got the fruits. Her infinia bought her a 40k tanishq coupon last year 😅

I have Saphhiro card and they gave me dreamfolks card too but I seem to have misplaced it. Are they going to give me another one?

Back