• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Lifetime Free Under Alumni Program : Full Details And Application Link

I think there is no income critera for now. You can bltantly say that YES my salary is 20L and above and its LTF as per alumni. For applying via regular channels. yes the income criteria and credit limit matters but most probbaly not for this alumni program. I myself spoke over the call about this.
off topic, but we were discussing about HDFC diners alumni program.
ICICI maybe not so strict but HDFC guys even scrutinized the payslip and removed any kind of perks/bonus to arrive at net take home income. also, for salaried they will not accept itr as income proof.

Is there a chance of application being rejected even after KYC etc?
Does anyone know about any internal criteria.

Worried because i have very high number of enquires in the last few months (after joining TF :p) and already rejected from icici platinum and Amazon pay
Anyone on this?

in my case the income criteria was extremely strict (about a year back). I don't know if they are relaxing now.
you can try C2C (above 5 lac CL and more than 1 year old card) to bypass income criteria, and degree certificate to make it ltf.
Ohh , gotta wait for next job switch then. I don't have any card with 5L+ limit, my first CC is 3 months old Millenia with 3L limit

SBI with 90k 😂, they gave limit less than my salary.

"ERROR for site owner:
Invalid domain for site key"
Anyone else getting these Recpatcha error while submitting form?

1686515521998.png
and Anyone who hold a Paid Sapphiro tried to apply for this ? did they approve ?
or can we directly mail ICICI for conversion under alumni program from Paid to LTF

Last edited:
inst0001 FMS Delhi
inst0003 IIM Ahmedabad
inst0004 IIM Bangalore
inst0005 IIM Calcutta
inst0006 IIM Indore
inst0007 IIM Kozhikode
inst0008 IIM Lucknow
inst0009 IIM Raipur
inst0010 IIM Ranchi
inst0011 IIM Rohtak
inst0012 IIM Shillong
inst0013 IIM Trichy
inst0014 IIT Delhi
inst0015 IIT Bombay
inst0016 NMIMS Hyderabad
inst0017 JBIMS, Mumbai
inst0018 MDI Gurgaon
inst0019 NITIE Mumbai
inst0020 NMIMS Mumbai
inst0021 SCMHRD Pune
inst0022 SP Jain Mumbai
inst0023 SIBM, Pune
inst0024 XLRI Jamshedpur
inst0025 BITS Pilani
inst0026 DTU, Delhi
inst0027 IIT Guwahati
inst0028 IIT Hyderabad
inst0029 IIT Indore
inst0030 IIT Madras
inst0031 MIT, Manipal
inst0032 MNIT Jaipur
inst0033 NIT Delhi
inst0034 OP Jindal, Sonipat
inst0035 NMIMS Bangalore
inst0036 IIFT Delhi
inst0037 IIFT Kolkata
inst0038 IIT Kanpur
inst0039 IIT Kharagpur
inst0040 ISB Hyderabad
inst0041 ISB Mohali
Good work. You have reduced work to many.

Stay alert guys give details only if they are applying under alumni scheme.

I have received calls multiple times and if the ask for salary tell them you want to apply under this scheme and theres no income criteria.

Else they will check their regular portal and suggest cards under the salary bracket we are aware of.

I have received calls multiple times
Has your application been initiated already? (By a cc person who knows about this offer) If yes, just reject any future calls saying you've already given all the details they won't call back.
The agent who applied on your behalf still has your details and will get back to assist with kyc and other things.

Has your application been initiated already? (By a cc person who knows about this offer) If yes, just reject any future calls saying you've already given all the details they won't call back.
The agent who applied on your behalf still has your details and will get back to assist with kyc and other things.
Yes KYC is done form is also filled and I had informed associate the same but I still received another call today 😂

Unable to do video kyc due to aadhar OTP issues. Is there any solution?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230612_140029_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230612_140029_Chrome.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 25
Ok patience... I actually got call and she filled my application over phone and then gave a link for vkyc and i am unable to do anything 🥲
Did she not tell you that the link is working or not? It was not working for a brief period then started working m

Back