• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Lifetime Free Under Alumni Program : Full Details And Application Link

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Sapphiro LTF eligible institute link as updated manually on 20th Aug 2023
Fantastic, now I can apply again 😁.

Edit: Applied today and got a call after few hours. Asked her to process same old application. She asked to upload last semester marksheet also in video kyc link. I did and then she processed. No video kyc again. Hopefully will get it this time.

Last edited:

sharma

TF Premier
Hi team,

Can we apply for 2 icici cards within span of week time.
I mean I have applied for pre-approved coral card last week and this week I have applied another icici card via imobile app, will card be approved or there is chance for rejection as well

sriteja

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have applied through the link yesterday, and received a call half an hour later. She said I already have an application in process (I didn't apply for any icici credit card recently. My last application was in January for amazon pay icici). She said she will refresh the application an will call me later, but didn't yet receive the call. Should I wait or submit the form again?

zealsid

TF Select
I applied yesterday and completed VKYC, got one application number before VKYC and received different application number today. Don't know what is happening. Is this happened with anyone else?

sharma

TF Premier
I applied yesterday and completed VKYC, got one application number before VKYC and received different application number today. Don't know what is happening. Is this happened with anyone else?
Have you received 2**** or 9****** application number

sharma

TF Premier
I have applied through the link yesterday, and received a call half an hour later. She said I already have an application in process (I didn't apply for any icici credit card recently. My last application was in January for amazon pay icici). She said she will refresh the application an will call me later, but didn't yet receive the call. Should I wait or submit the form again?
Check your cibil once if there is no recent hits from icici better to reapply again.
They will consider it as fresh and chances of approval will be high

sharma

TF Premier
Yes 2***** , I checked in application tracker and it's showing wrong application number
Ideally we cannot check icici application status online only cc can help us.
Wait for one or two days Max they will update the status either approved or rejected.