• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI CARD LIMIT ENHANCEMENT

qkDre

TF Buzz
So I saw a thread here that ICICI is increasing their credit card holders limit. I also tried by sending CRLIM xxxx text to their number, but I got a message stating that my card limit has been enhanced according to a previous request, but their is no enhancement or request given by me so what should be my next step contact customer care or speak with my RM.

As per my knowledge limit will be 2xSalary or 3xSalary. Consider you are getting 90k/mon then you should be having 1.8L or 2.7L limit. How did you get 5L limit ?
Banks usually check your credit history, spends, and loans from credit bureaus. There are people who get 10X their salary also with less utilization and relationship with the bank over the years.

ICICI bank is generous on credit limits. My limit is 8 times take home salary.

Will creating multiple SR request result in multiple enquiries ? Also, if ICICI deny LE on a SR request how to get the same SR reopened ?

I just got the CIBIL enquiry but still NO LE reflecting on the card account.
I can answer,coz i had reopened SR since le wasnt reflecting and got one more enquiry in my cibil account resulting in 4 (they had a technical issue with my account in which le was showing but not the amount of how much it can be increased to ) After multiple follows up they increased to 50K but that resulted in four enquiries.

Well i have a bunch of issues to be settled with icici & will be doing it one by one.

Below is synopsis of recent interactions with icici

I can answer,coz i had reopened SR since le wasnt reflecting and got one more enquiry in my cibil account resulting in 4 (they had a technical issue with my account in which le was showing but not the amount of how much it can be increased to ) After multiple follows up they increased to 50K but that resulted in four enquiries.

Well i have a bunch of issues to be settled with icici & will be doing it one by one.

Below is synopsis of recent interactions with icici
Thanks bro.

So, basically the Cibil enquiry done by ICICI means nothing then & is most probably automated by the system with NO human involvement till now apart from raising the SR, as I got the notification about the enquiry in Cibil about an hour back around 11.35 pm !!

Also, if I understood it correctly, what you are saying each time reopening a closed SR or opening a new one, both will result in a new CIBIL enquiry !!!!??

Back