• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Coral upgrade to Sapphiro

utkmsr

TF Buzz
Hi,

I hold a ICICI Coral credit card LTF since last 6 years (Limit 4.2L), but no savings or any other account in the bank.
I checked the app for upgrade offers. It shows Sapphiro but with a joining fee of Rs 6,500 and renewal fee of Rs 3,500.
Is there any way to apply for Sapphiro LTF with new salary slip?
Or any other LTF card that you guys can suggest for upgrade?

PS: Also have an Amazon pay card with a separate limit of Rs 65,000.

Hi,

I hold a ICICI Coral credit card LTF since last 6 years (Limit 4.2L), but no savings or any other account in the bank.
I checked the app for upgrade offers. It shows Sapphiro but with a joining fee of Rs 6,500 and renewal fee of Rs 3,500.

It's normal upgrade for everyone. No benifits in taking Sapphiro paid, if it will be offered LTF then you became special for ICICI.

Hi,

Is it rupay version?

Hi,

The 2 ways I know to get sapphiro LTF is either ITR of over 30L with ICICI Salary account, or with Alumni offer.

Hi,

without a salary account, you won't get LTF

without a salary account, you won't get LTF
The 2 ways I know to get sapphiro LTF is either ITR of over 30L with ICICI Salary account, or with Alumni offer.
Even without a salary account, you will get it LTF.
Based on a thread in DD, I tested it and got it LTF.

If you hold any active ICICI cards, you wont get LTF Sapphiro without a company or alumni offer
So I closed all my ICICI cards and SB accounts.(May 2023).

I opened a new wealth account, and MAB was around 20k(Only transctions were monthly SI credit from the salary account for SIPs and deductions for SIPs).
After 7 months, I got Sapphiro Dual LTF last week.

Back