• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Coral upgrade to Sapphiro

My rm is very helpfull in this case. she just asked me to maintain 10/25lac for a month to upgrade to respective variant. Btw my icici branch gets alot of business so dont think they are in need of funds.
Very nice RM...
10L/25L in SB account or TRV?

Very nice RM...
10L/25L in SB account or TRV?
Savings account balance.
Tier 3 city.
Btw i took my LTF rubyx offer just now and bad thing is i got same last 4 digits as my apay cc and now i will make mistakes during bill payments.

Edit:- 1 year ago a guy from my branch promised me he will get me Rubyx LTF if i take coral at that time. I took that coral because i needed an icici card desperately(it was good desicion for me). Later on when i asked that guy to upgrade to rubyx ltf he said there is no such offer. I told him that u promisd me so he said that he will get me but didn't mention about partiular timeline. I understood that he made me a bakra so i went to the branch manager told her the full story and even told her i will remove all the funds if they don't stand on their words but she didn't agree. That was the day i removed everthing from my icici account and they didn't give a shit about it.

Last edited:
@SSV They gave me rubyx LTF indirectly but if they have agreed last year then i would have maintained a wealth account with them.
Yeah , sometimes things like this happen and it depends on the persons involved too..

BTW, I moved my funds temporarily to ICICI two days ago and now applied for LTF Sapphiro Dual variant ,waiting for the decision.....

Last edited:
Yeah , sometimes things like this happen and it depends on the persons involved also..

BTW, I moved my funds temporarily to ICICI two days ago and now applied for LTF Sapphiro Dual variant ,waiting for the decision.....

They agreed for LTF saphhiro just for 50 lacs?

• Hehe
Reactions: SSV
They agreed for LTF saphhiro just for 50 lacs?
Yes, that is the actual criteria..

it is actually too much in view.. but as my FDs are getting renewed I just parked this money here for a week or two..
At the same time trying for Wealth Select , but they are not budging..
I might write to WMHead

Can I access Amex lounge using Sapphiro Amex card? If anyone has experience, please let us know.
No, you cannot. The Amex lounges are for Amex core cards (that too only some higher tier ones) and not cobranded.
I am yet to experience the Amex lounges. I think I will be travelling in the next 2-3 weeks, will check out and share experience.

No, you cannot. The Amex lounges are for Amex core cards (that too only some higher tier ones) and not cobranded.
I am yet to experience the Amex lounges. I think I will be travelling in the next 2-3 weeks, will check out and share experience.
Plat charge card holders only are eligible to access amex lounges

Back