• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Icici credit card limit enhancement

chanduk433

TF Buzz
I got the apay cc 2 years back with 90k limit and platinum chip a moth after that with shared limit, from then on platinum chip was upgraded to coral, rubyx and sapphiro but no change in credit limit. Is it because of the apay cc or is there any other reason, I've sent a mail to icici customer care for credit limit enhancement when I had rubyx but was denied and a week after got the sapphiro FYF pre approved.
Is there a way to increase limit through any way?

there is no rule for LE. if their algo feels you need higher limit they offer otherwise have to wait.

LE through manual request is at bank's decision whether to approve or not.

Monthly income x 3 < Current Limit.. then you have on-paper rule of required limit, more its bank decision.

may be try sending mail again, if your income improves compared to last time when you sent, do mention the same.

there is no rule for LE. if their algo feels you need higher limit they offer otherwise have to wait.

LE through manual request is at bank's decision whether to approve or not.

Monthly income x 3 < Current Limit.. then you have on-paper rule of required limit, more its bank decision.

may be try sending mail again, if your income improves compared to last time when you sent, do mention the same.
Will try sending mail again salary and limit are same.

It has nothing to do with Apay Card, Mostly Based on spends & relationship with bank(higher Fd’s), my 1st ICICI card is apay with 130K limit, then they hiked it to 460K after 18 Months. Sadly in my case only LTF offer i got is rupay coral, icici never offered me any ltf rubyx or shappiro only paid cards to this Date

Back