• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI credit card only - privilege banking tier

ltf4ever

TF Ace
I hold only 2 credit cards with ICICI, no Bank account, loan, etc

after logging into their app, I can see 'privilege banking' at the top.

can anyone explain how I got this, and what benefits can I enjoy, given that I don't have a bank account with ICICI?

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor

can anyone explain how I got this, and what benefits can I enjoy, given that I don't have a bank account with ICICI?
Same here, I'm only holding two cards. I think that's the relationship status for credit card holders only. Others in the forum have reported experiencing the same situation.

avis_

TF Premier
Same here, I'm only holding two cards. I think that's the relationship status for credit card holders only. Others in the forum have reported experiencing the same situation.
For me also I hold three Cards. Added 2 new ICICI cards to my portfolio last week only. From today onwards iMobile app changed to dark red theme with Privilege badge. ICICI always surprises me. 😇

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

For me also I hold three Cards. Added 2 new ICICI cards to my portfolio last week only. From today onwards iMobile app changed to dark red theme with Privilege badge. ICICI always surprises me. 😇

Okay , all three …when are you guys throwing the party for being very PREVILIGED without SB account???

Last edited:

Mruseless

TF Premier
Same happened to me today, I have no savings account in ICICI. Only 3 credit card, oldest one is Amazon Pay which is just one year old, today I am upgraded to Privilege banking with dark red theme in i mobile.
I have apay and coral with 1.65 k can I will be a part of privilege Banking

nomad

TF Premier
I do have APay with good limit

I don't see any difference in iMobile app but I do receive mails from ICICI Privilege Banking for offers

Am I missing anything here?

Last edited:

denisjos

TF Buzz
I have Sapphiro through alumni offer plus an apay, since they gave sapphiro the netbanking changed to wealth management while the user Id looks like a prevelige account. All of it is weird