• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Customer ID link query

DEEP_RAY

TF Select
Hi,
I have amazon pay credit card. Customer Care has recently generated my user id and shared with me.

For my office I have to open a salary account with ICICI next week.

So my question is -

Will be my new salary account merged with the same customer id.
Can I see both card and account in iMobile and netbanking by single login ?

Hi,
I have amazon pay credit card. Customer Care has recently generated my user id and shared with me.

So my question is -

Bro you should be asking for Username not Customer ID.😤😤

I got your point... Your Customer ID will remain same. But you will get a new Internet Banking Username & password for your Salary account.😑😑

This is not a problem as you only have Credit Card linked in your existing userID. No need to worry just link your Credit Card to your new userID which you will get for Salary account. Very simple process and you will see both CC & Salary account in one login userID!!😀😀

Hi,

So my question is -

Yes, You can see both Apay CC and Savings A/c with one login...
I too gone thru the same.
Initially I used to have Apay CC and I used to login with first user id.
Then I got WM account, then in my WM account login I linked my Apay CC . Left the first user id unused and I think I disabled it as well...
After that, I have customized it with my own user id. This customization you can do only once. ( I cahnged it to 5 alphabet user id)

Bro you should be asking for Username not Customer ID.😤😤

I got your point... Your Customer ID will remain same. But you will get a new Internet Banking Username & password for your Salary account.😑😑

This is not a problem as you only have Credit Card linked in your existing userID. No need to worry just link your Credit Card to your new userID which you will get for Salary account. Very simple process and you will see both CC & Salary account in one login userID!!😀😀
Thanks 👍.

Then I got WM account, then in my WM account login I linked my Apay CC . Left the first user id unused and I think I disabled it as well...
After that, I have customized it with my own user id. This customization you can do only once. ( I cahnged it to 5 alphabet user id)
Thanks a lot 🙏.

I need one more information.

My ICICI AMAZON PAY billing cycle showing on app is 12th July. But today is 13th but I have not received any email statement or no bill generated in the app. How much time it takes ?

I need one more information.

My ICICI AMAZON PAY billing cycle showing on app is 12th July. But today is 13th but I have not received any email statement or no bill generated in the app. How much time it takes ?
By end of today, you should see the statement

Back