• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Family 360 Account

Bhanu Agarwal

TF Premier
Hi Guys,

My wife holding salary Privilege account & I hold Privilege saving account. I read https://www.icicibank.com/personal-banking/family-banking & got to know it's benefits.

To upgrade the account, I transferred both of the accounts to nearest ICICI branch & visited there on last Saturday. Now, after visiting the branch I experienced the 3rd class service from ICICI bank & after shouting on them finally someone attended to me.

The person with whom I interacted conveyed me that Salary account can't get the family 360 account --> as I well read all the docs I denied his words & complaint the PNO & customercare@icici.com.

So question is --> are they correct ???
anyone faced this issue ?

I was given the same answer, my account was opened as a salary account with type mentioned as "SBKIT".

My RM asked for my consent for converting it to normal account, to whcih I replied yes. This was 3 months ago, and I haven't heard from her since.

I was given the same answer, my account was opened as a salary account with type mentioned as "SBKIT".

My RM asked for my consent for converting it to normal account, to whcih I replied yes. This was 3 months ago, and I haven't heard from her since.
But what the hell are those words that we can't give family 360 to salary account.

I have salary account with Axis bank --> they used to call me & ask to open account for wife & son both & as per them they will also get same benefits that I have as an salary account.

Family account means everyone will share same benefit as of primary account.

But what the hell are those words that we can't give family 360 to salary account.

I have salary account with Axis bank --> they used to call me & ask to open account for wife & son both & as per them they will also get same benefits that I have as an salary account.

We can club it afterwards also.
In Salary account we can add upto family members.😑😑
All the family members account will have same benefits as your!!

Just escalate it over the mail. Nothing to worry!!😤😤

One suggestion: Upgrade your account to Wealth so that at least you will have dedicated RM and whenever you are visiting branch people will listen. Privileged means nothing. Everyone is by default Privilege in ICICI.😐😐

We can club it afterwards also.
In Salary account we can add upto family members.😑😑
All the family members account will have same benefits as your!!

Just escalate it over the mail. Nothing to worry!!😤😤

One suggestion: Upgrade your account to Wealth so that at least you will have dedicated RM and whenever you are visiting branch people will listen. Privileged means nothing. Everyone is by default Privilege in ICICI.😐😐
Account Family 360 also have dedicated RM.

everyone will share same benefit as of primary account
What are the benefits?

You can try to request family banking through their iMobile app : Services - Account services - Request for family banking. I am not sure so this may or may not help but I think it would be worth trying :)

You can try to request family banking through their iMobile app : Services - Account services - Request for family banking. I am not sure so this may or may not help but I think it would be worth trying :)
that's correct but you can only do for wealth family plan & not family 360 plan.

Both are different.

Yesterday evening I got a call from ICICI branch manager as I escalated the issue to PNO & X.

As per him, ICICI can't upgrade salary account to Family 360 as the other accounts are normal savings account.

If that's the case then why ICICI saying it as Family 360 banking ??
Are ICICI expecting parents, kids --> all having salary accounts ??

1722912409118.webp

Seems ICICI banking is joke...

Yesterday evening I got a call from ICICI branch manager as I escalated the issue to PNO & X.

As per him, ICICI can't upgrade salary account to Family 360 as the other accounts are normal savings account.

View attachment 64026

ICICI branch services are really trash.

Even you escalate any issue to nodal or pno they simply transfer same complaint to branch manager whose dicision is full and final.

Once visited branch and feel their employees are worse than any PSU bank. They always looking for their own benifits.

ICICI branch services are really trash.

Even you escalate any issue to nodal or pno they simply transfer same complaint to branch manager whose dicision is full and final.

Once visited branch and feel their employees are worse than any PSU bank. They always looking for their own benifits.

banking related complaints mostly forwarded to account branch for most of the banks.

it seems their bm also not interested for that option.

View attachment 64026

Yes, as I said, my RM tried grouping all the account of my family members into family 360, but their system doesn't permit salary account to be grouped. It's their system's fault, not the employees'.

Yes, as I said, my RM tried grouping all the account of my family members into family 360, but their system doesn't permit salary account to be grouped. It's their system's fault, not the employees'.
Why you not reported this issue to RBI yet ???

I am waiting for 1 month time then 110% will raise the issue with RBI

As per the Branch Manager --> he will first convert the salary account to normal Privilege account & then group them.

This is my story ....

Bhai,

I am seeing issue from last Saturday.

I transferred both my & wife account from their opened place to nearest branch on Friday through imobile.

On Saturday, I visited the branch & asked for family 360 enrollment --> one of the lady said sir you can do it over imobile & she took my phone & enrolling me in wealth. Then I shouted & said no I want family 360 & not family wealth. After hearing this no one responding me.

Then I called the customer care in bank itself & shared my concern --> customer care agent asked me to give the phone to any executive there --> I asked almost 3 people & no one took it includes DPM.

Then finally 1 guy took the call & conveyed that he will be helping me --> after that helping executive told me that sir you have salary account & we can't give family 360 to salary account --> I said no, I am not agree with your words (I knew this since I already read all terms & conditions) & even shown him the proof. He asked me to wait for a day & he will get back to me.
I waited till next day afternoon but no revert from him --> I called him again in afternoon & he said sir give me 30 mins I will call you back --> till 2 hrs no call from him.

Now, I got frustrated & mailed all PNO, customer.care@icicibank.com, escalation team, posted on "X" multiple times. In addition, visited the branch & shouted on that guy like anything in front of DPM, customers ...

I clearly said, I am going to record the video of the bank including manager cabin showing he is not available from last 2 days. They took me to manager cabin & asked me to wait for 30 mins & offered me chai, cooldrinks ...

Now, after 30 mins someone from higher management came to me (above to manager) & conveyed me sir give me 3 hrs I will hash this out & at 6:00 PM you will get the call from this branch manager.

At around 6:10 PM I got a call & tada!!!!! --> he asked me to visit tomorrow with all the docs & persons you want to enroll in family 360. He still said that we can't give Family 360 to salary account then again I mailed him with PNO & all officials.

Next day I visited & the branch manager asked me why you want Family 360 --> it's not like he is asking to check my needs but asking for him what's the benefit of family 360 --> he told me this plan is newly launched so no info for them.

And I won ....

This is my story ....

Bhai,

I transferred both my & wife account from their opened place to nearest branch on Friday through imobile.

On Saturday, I visited the branch & asked for family 360 enrollment --> one of the lady said sir you can do it over imobile & she took my phone & enrolling me in wealth. Then I shouted & said no I want family 360 & not family wealth. After hearing this no one responding me.

Then I called the customer care in bank itself & shared my concern --> customer care agent asked me to give the phone to any executive there --> I asked almost 3 people & no one took it includes DPM.

Then finally 1 guy took the call & conveyed that he will be helping me --> after that helping executive told me that sir you have salary account & we can't give family 360 to salary account --> I said no, I am not agree with your words (I knew this since I already read all terms & conditions) & even shown him the proof. He asked me to wait for a day & he will get back to me.
I waited till next day afternoon but no revert from him --> I called him again in afternoon & he said sir give me 30 mins I will call you back --> till 2 hrs no call from him.

Now, I got frustrated & mailed all PNO, customer.care@icicibank.com, escalation team, posted on "X" multiple times. In addition, visited the branch & shouted on that guy like anything in front of DPM, customers ...

I clearly said, I am going to record the video of the bank including manager cabin showing he is not available from last 2 days. They took me to manager cabin & asked me to wait for 30 mins & offered me chai, cooldrinks ...

Now, after 30 mins someone from higher management came to me (above to manager) & conveyed me sir give me 3 hrs I will hash this out & at 6:00 PM you will get the call from this branch manager.

At around 6:10 PM I got a call & tada!!!!! --> he asked me to visit tomorrow with all the docs & persons you want to enroll in family 360. He still said that we can't give Family 360 to salary account then again I mailed him with PNO & all officials.

Next day I visited & the branch manager asked me why you want Family 360 --> it's not like he is asking to check my needs but asking for him what's the benefit of family 360 --> he told me this plan is newly launched so no info for them.

And I won ....
Well done! 👍🏽

This is my story ....

Bhai,

And I won ....
Pretty sure it's not a new product.
In general, all banks employees will have all grinding details about ulips but not about SB or govt schemes.
And, if this is your nearest branch, you know now about the quality of service you should expect in future, so better look for another branch/bank

Back