• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Fastag Fuel Payment Direct

Hi TFCians

After ICICI disabled fuel transactions for all via the ICICI FasTag +HP Pay route, I mailed ICICI bank to activate that. ICICI Bank confirmed activating the same but still, it was showing disabled in my account. I confirmed with them again and they asked me to ignore what's showing online and use my Fastag for fuel payments.

Since HP Pay is unreliable when it comes to payments via Fastag I asked the Pump guy to deduct via my Fastag directly. The attendant at the HPCL pump brought in a special PayTM pos and the procedure was as follows.

1) Click on Sale
2) Select Fuel Type
3) Select Fastag Sale
4) Enter Amount
5) Select Bank
6) Enter the last four digits of the vehicle number
7) Punch in the OTP
And it's done. The good thing is that now you can recharge your ICICI Fastag directly from Amazon Pay without any convenience fees! This should work even for IDFC Bank fastags.\

IMG_5169.webp

Last edited:
Hi TFCians

After ICICI disabled fuel transactions for all via the ICICI FasTag +HP Pay route, I mailed ICICI bank to activate that. ICICI Bank confirmed activating the same but still, it was showing disabled in my account. I confirmed with them again and they asked me to ignore what's showing online and use my Fastag for fuel payments.

Since HP Pay is unreliable when it comes to payments via Fastag I asked the Pump guy to deduct via my Fastag directly. He brought in a special PayTM pos and the procedure was as follows.

1) Click on Sale
2) Select Fuel Type
3) Select Fastag Sale
4) Enter Amount
5) Select Bank
6) Enter the last four digits of the vehicle number
7) Punch in the OTP
And it's done. The good thing is that now you can recharge your ICICI Fastag directly from Amazon Pay without any convenience fees! This should work even for IDFC Bank fastags.\

View attachment 62529
Which pump ?

Back