• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI iMobilePay Removed Maroon Colour

asahi

TF Premier
Today morning when updated the App, also while reading this Update notes it said “ Enjoy Bright Orange Colour Ui” As one of the new updates.
So after the completion of update i checked the app, Maroon color ui is gone(yes I’m a privilege customer). But in Me section, it showing as Privilege Banking(under Name-> A/c Number-> Privilege Banking).I guess specific colour for specific variant, days are over. Is it same for wealth Customers?

Attachments

• IMG_7879.webp
    IMG_7879.webp
    24.9 KB · Views: 314
I have wealth account as well, last week it turned maroon from black, its now orange. Is my acocunt downgraded? Any way to check?
No bro you aren't.

Just click on Me in iMobile. You will see Wealth is mentioned there.

And you can be double assured by Checking your CIBIL score from iMobile.

Don't take tension you are safe!!😄😄

Bhagwa Rang mil gaya aapke account variant ko. Badhai Ho.

For me it is still the same in version 19.2 i.e maroon and Internet Banking also with Privilege Banking Logo. Wealth Account Logo ki Yaad aati hai kabhi kabhi. :ROFLMAO: Baatein bhool jaati hai, yaadein yaad aati hai..... Yeh yaadein kisi AMB aur AQB ke,,,,, kamm ho jaaney ke baad aati haiiiiii....... yaadein-2-3..............

Mine is showing as WM account in app, previously I remember it was Previlage Banking.

Between what are the benefits of WM account? 🤔
Honestly saying 2 benefits are very good:
1) CIBIL score with Daily refresh - This one is amazing and one of the main reason for staying with ICICI.
2) Direct connect to BM/ Customer Care etc.

Rest all are common across all HNI accounts .

Today morning when updated the App, also while reading this Update notes it said “ Enjoy Bright Orange Colour Ui” As one of the new updates.
So after the completion of update i checked the app, Maroon color ui is gone(yes I’m a privilege customer). But in Me section, it showing as Privilege Banking(under Name-> A/c Number-> Privilege Banking).I guess specific colour for specific variant, days are over. Is it same for wealth Customers?
Just now updated , old icici UI is back

Attachments

• IMG_2130.webp
    IMG_2130.webp
    61.5 KB · Views: 61
Back