• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI late payment fee discrepancy

PriyaSaini

TF Buzz
I have been charged late fees incorrectly.

When the statement was generated, I took a screenshot and noticed that the total available credit limit is greater than the total assigned limit because I made extra payments on my past statement. Because of this, I decided not to pay the outstanding amount, thinking it would even out. However, I have now been charged late fees. I have already paid the outstanding amount along with the late fees but I'm not sure what to do next. Has anyone else experienced a similar issue? Any advice on how to proceed would be greatly appreciated!

IMG_0533.PNG

Check if any refund not counted in outstanding but in available limit.
happened with me . fighting for it now
I have been charged late fees incorrectly.

When the statement was generated, I took a screenshot and noticed that the total available credit limit is greater than the total assigned limit because I made extra payments on my past statement. Because of this, I decided not to pay the outstanding amount, thinking it would even out. However, I have now been charged late fees. I have already paid the outstanding amount along with the late fees but I'm not sure what to do next. Has anyone else experienced a similar issue? Any advice on how to proceed would be greatly appreciated!

View attachment 58603

Back