• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Rubyx Dual Credit Card

Tylerdurden

TF Buzz
I was recently offered ICICI Rubyx Dual Credit card. While looking into the reward program, it was underwhelming/lacklustre for a card which has joining fees of Rs.3000 and annual fee of Rs.2000. Am I missing something here?

I was recently offered ICICI Rubyx Dual Credit card. While looking into the reward program, it was underwhelming/lacklustre for a card which has joining fees of Rs.3000 and annual fee of Rs.2000. Am I missing something here?
Take it only if offered lifetime free. If you're salaried, check if your company has a tie up with ICICI Bank. Apply for their lifetime free platinum card and fill in your details, they will automatically call you and let you the lifetime free card you're eligible for. Depending upon the company and your salary, you may be offered Platinum, Coral or Rubyx as lifetime free. Sometimes even Sapphiro is also given as lifetime free.

If you spend ₹3 lakh in a year, this card could be a good option for you. I've been using this credit card for over three years, and I'm satisfied with it. This card is also great for railway lounge access and ICICI offers during sales, especially if ICICI Bank is your primary card.

Back