• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI RuPay Credit Cards UPI linking now live

I just got paid coral rupay few days ago. Now tried what @S S V told and I see coral rupay ltf offer 🤦. What to do now?
Unfortunately this is the classic case of FOMO... Please never ever go in the first of the queue for any new launches... you are never going to miss out on anything...Just an advice..

Plan of action now:

Try to apply this LTF offer and see if you can actually get it and then close the first one.
or
before doing above,
Just reach out to CC and explain the situation and ask them to convert the current card to LTF or ask them what needs to be done to get to the point where you want to be... All the best..

Got this option on Imobile today. Looks like all features of Coral but LTF.

I hold Visa Coral card since 8 years. If close that and start using RuPay variant, will it affect credit score? Till now I am just holding on to Coral as it's my oldest card. I hardly spend onit.
Screenshot_20230801_004322_iMobile Pay.jpg

If you are really keen, you could install Imobile App on any andriod phone of your family members and register in the app and apply for the card and come back to Iphone once done... Can be done , I have switched between andriod and iphone many times on the same day to test some funtionality...
For that have to swap sim card as well as imobile app only let's us log in when registered sim is in same mobile.

Okay, I will tell you , what I would do if I were you in this case...

1) We have to glorify our relationship with them citing our cards , limits and WM if applicable..
2)Need to tell them everyone is getting this offer..
Lastly more importantly
3) Need to ask them to expedite the process of this LTF offer( Not asking them whether I am eligible for this?? kind of....Big No... requesting them to speed up the this LTF offer as if this offer already applies to you...

All the above in nice words... Nothing wrong in having a go at it, if it works works, otherwise nothing to lose excpet for one message and 5 to10 minutes..
All in my humble opinion....
As expected she called back and said this offer is not for everyone. Its only for existing Coral Visa users. Then I told her that few others have also got the offer. Then she said I have to check the criteria if you're eligible or not. Took my savings last 4 digit no. and said will check.

Unfortunately this is the classic case of FOMO... Please never ever go in the first of the queue for any new launches... you are never going to miss out on anything...Just an advice..

Plan of action now:

Try to apply this LTF offer and see if you can actually get it and then close the first one.
or
before doing above,
Just reach out to CC and explain the situation and ask them to convert the current card to LTF or ask them what needs to be done to get to the point where you want to be... All the best..
Yes I wrote about it on twitter. They have responded and should be getting a call by today.

Got this option on Imobile today. Looks like all features of Coral but LTF.

I hold Visa Coral card since 8 years. If close that and start using RuPay variant, will it affect credit score? Till now I am just holding on to Coral as it's my oldest card. I hardly spend onit.
View attachment 24567
A new coral rupay cc will be issued with out any cibil query and old card still be valid.
To sum it, u get a new CC, nothing else changes

you were telling this from the beginnig... But my view is have a go at it... we never know sometimes... I generally get things done that way wherever possible, am not talking about twitter... the general way...
That's true. And for this reason I've sent them a DM to see what's their reply. Their reply came as expected. They don't have idea about this new LTF offer.

But what I've seen that in banking, customer gets to know about new product/feature even earlier than other team. Only customer & product team knows about new thing at the early stage.

Back