• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI RuPay Credit Cards UPI linking now live

@Chaitanya-a
As expected she called back and said this offer is not for everyone. Its only for existing Coral Visa users. Then I told her that few others have also got the offer. Then she said I have to check the criteria if you're eligible or not. Took my savings last 4 digit no. and said will check.

According to my previous post showing both the coral cards together in a single group(tab), I started to think...
whatever she said about "only for existing coral visa users " may be true... at least in the first round...

Intersting to know if any non coral users got this LTF Coral Rupay offer??? Anyone?? first call....

That's true. And for this reason I've sent them a DM to see what's their reply. Their reply came as expected. They don't have idea about this new LTF offer.

But what I've seen that in banking, customer gets to know about new product/feature even earlier than other team. Only customer & product team knows about new thing at the early stage.
Do Youhave a coral visa card now?

It isn't but I think this offer is for existing core ICICI Card (Platinum, Coral, HPCL Coral etc) holders. I have Platinum card and got offer for LTF Coral Rupay in iMobile app.
ok, good..

core ICICI Card (Platinum, Coral, HPCL Coral etc) holders.
Source for above??
BTW, how does your netbanking screen looki like for the cards?

Even I hold Platinum card bro. Means they'll rollout to everyone soon.
I asked them to issue LTF Coral Rupay in Twitter DM on the basis of my usage and banking relationship. They raised a request for the same and it was in process but after 4 days I noticed LTF offer in the iMobile app and I upgraded immediately. I'm not sure this LTF offer was triggered automatically or by Twitter support team.

I asked them to issue LTF Coral Rupay in Twitter DM on the basis of my usage and banking relationship. They raised a request for the same and it was in process but after 4 days I noticed LTF offer in the iMobile app and I upgraded immediately. I'm not sure this LTF offer was triggered automatically or by Twitter support team.
Hmmm, interesting...
Was the SR you raised closed now? May be because of your SR you may have got the offer..
Please check the status of your SR and resolution they provided and this may throw some light..

@Chaitanya-a

According to my previous post showing both the coral cards together in a single group(tab), I started to think...
whatever she said about "only for existing coral visa users " may be true... at least in the first round...

Intersting to know if any non coral users got this LTF Coral Rupay offer??? Anyone?? first call....
I had no coral. Just got it few days ago and abi I got the ltf offer.

Reactions: SSV
Back