• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI RuPay Credit Cards UPI linking now live

Should I read 50% unnecessary msg or create a new thread to ask a genuine question? I am not against personal msgs but no one should ask anyone to remove a thread. @TechnoFino
I can see where you are coming from..and I can feel you..
Being a matured adult, you can pick the choice you like and act on that.. Life goes on for everyone including me...

Still waiting for this trick to start working on ios devices :')
I am afraid, you will be keep on waiting for a quite sometime if you insist on iOS.
Instead you can try on any of your kins Android, and apply for the card and come back to iOS.
This approach tried and tested successfully by one of our members, I think @0xfallup ..

Very nice try,
This is how one supposedly AXIS BM fron central office ,BLR wanted to know my full account number after my VKYC to activate my account, had I given him, he would have asked the OTP, just like you... ;) ;)
I once got a vishing call from someone who claimed to be from a bank I never had any sort of relationship with in my lifetime. It was fun to simply play along. 🤣

Back